is this a full game or just patch? 

Erika Asuna
19 minutes ago, Dunell said:

is this a full game or just patch? 

Full game...

Dunell
3 minutes ago, Erika Asuna said:

Full game...

I have a little bit of a problem. I've downloaded every single one from openload and they wouldn't let me to extract them anywhere. (here is what happens:f890997c55d56ae2d6ab5c0f379f39ae.png
https://gyazo.com/f890997c55d56ae2d6ab5c0f379f39ae ) 
Could you please helpe me :/? I've never done your repacks before like so. 

TheViper8014
36 minutes ago, Dunell said:

I have a little bit of a problem. I've downloaded every single one from openload and they wouldn't let me to extract them anywhere. (here is what happens:f890997c55d56ae2d6ab5c0f379f39ae.png
https://gyazo.com/f890997c55d56ae2d6ab5c0f379f39ae ) 
Could you please helpe me :/? I've never done your repacks before like so. 

check on your files again ...cause the same thing happened to me and it turns out that i downloaded a part in another place away from my extration folder :D

Dunell
9 minutes ago, TheViper8014 said:

check on your files again ...cause the same thing happened to me and it turns out that i downloaded a part in another place away from my extration folder :D

Hey it worked. At first i moved all the folders from the place I installed them to other one where they wouldn't work. Now they do thanks :D

loveless

bassamnagy2012

thanks a lot
can u add 5 GB links ( Uptobox or Nitroflare or Uploaded )
thanks in advance

loveless

@ShivShubh Has installer been infected? How many false alarms can there be? I have got 5!

TheViper8014

plz help guys.....the installation is stuck on 100% and 0 sec. remaining and nothing is happening after that

ShivShubh
2 hours ago, loveless said:

@ShivShubh Has installer been infected? How many false alarms can there be? I have got 5!

Its still a false alarm, the files in the pic you showed share the same file structure so if one got detected then the others with same structure might as well get detected which is what happened in your pic.

1 hour ago, TheViper8014 said:

plz help guys.....the installation is stuck on 100% and 0 sec. remaining and nothing is happening after that

Wait a bit more, it takes some time to finish. Check your CPU usage, it should be high, if not then check folder size of installation. If its what was showed by the installer then close setup from task manager and try playing the game.

droidfreak

I had a save game issue in the v3 repack (game restarts from the start every time) It was some granite 200000 error. Googling it I saw that I need to run as admin but that didn't work either.

Anyone whos done downloading this can you please tell me if the game progress gets saved?

TheViper8014
2 hours ago, ShivShubh said:

Its still a false alarm, the files in the pic you showed share the same file structure so if one got detected then the others with same structure might as well get detected which is what happened in your pic.

Wait a bit more, it takes some time to finish. Check your CPU usage, it should be high, if not then check folder size of installation. If its what was showed by the installer then close setup from task manager and try playing the game.

Thank u so much...i stopped the installer from the tasks like u said and now it's working :D

Edited by TheViper8014
  • Like 1

jonny789

Plz. add 5GB file parts Links.