Repack Releases
Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon [Citra] - 1.57 | AVAILABLE!
TheHunter: Call of the Wild [v 1.19 + DLCs] - 6.75 GB | AVAILABLE!
Tower of Time - 5.28 GB | AVAILABLE!
Arma 3: Apex Edition [v 1.82.144647 +MULTi14 + DLCs + Bonus] - 21.3 GB | AVAILABLE!
Far Cry® 5 v1.4.0 [Multi15] [Selective Download] - CorePack - From 16.5 GB | AVAILABLE!

CorePack Have Reached a New Landmark - 1,00,000 Registered Members !

ReXX_RaGE

Latest Code Vein trailer shows off demonic finishing moves

ReXX_RaGE

Summon beasts to do your bidding.

Vampiric hack-and-slasher Code Vein showed off more of its combat in a new trailer this week, the highlight of which is definitely a deadly finishing move in which our hero summons the heads of two demonic wolves (that's what they look like, anyway) from his back to devour an opponent. Not a bad party trick.

The wolves aren't just hungry for finishers, either: you'll be able to whip them out to carry on combos or deal extra damage, as you can see at 0:10 in the video. It looks like it'll be satisfying to pull off.

What we've seen of the combat so far looks impressive. The emphasis on parries and dodges means that the comparisons to Dark Souls are inevitable, but hopefully it can forge its own identity, and not just because of its anime art style.

In the video, two players are fighting side-by-side—as we wrote in February, you'll be able to summon other players into your game to help in tricky fights. 

Bandai Namco hasn't been shy in showing off gameplay footage—here's a full 17 minutes if you're interested.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Gajan

Code Vein...I've been waiting...haven't played any Namco Badai game since nsuns4. I've got plans for this one though.

•°¯`•• νίόĻέţ ••´¯°•

when i saw for the first time code vein, on android, i fell for it!

after the announcement of code vein for PC, i just couldnt resist now to play it!

ReXX_RaGE
14 minutes ago, Mahnoor Riaz said:

when i saw for the first time code vein, on android, i fell for it!

after the announcement of code vein for PC, i just couldnt resist now to play it!

Great......Worth waiting till

You have to wait....Patience.....

Its Mix Combo

•°¯`•• νίόĻέţ ••´¯°•
2 minutes ago, ReXX_RaGE said:

Great......Worth waiting till

You have to wait....Patience.....

Its Mix Combo

yeah i have to , and thats bad!

• Haha 1