Crim3s

From Silky Smooth To Terrible Frames | Far Cry 5

Crim3s
Posted (edited)

Hi!

I have GeForce GTX 750 Ti video card and AMD Athlon X4 760K Quad Core Processor with 8GB Ram. 

It is really weird problem that i can't wrap head around. So, my game runs terrible most of the time. Im really early in. Got to first island. Game runs below 30 fps but changing settings doesn't change a frames. I tried changing from 1080P on low / medium to lowest 720P and even below but weirdly enough doesnt affect frame rate even when i run on 1080P where obviously with lower settings i should get better performance. Sometimes fps goes to 50 for couple of minutes but that happens rarely. Really weird situation i don't know how to fix. Game should run fine but yeah...

In menu mouse lightly but noticeably, frequently stutters when i move it arround and navigate trought map, inventory etc. 

Any advice?

Edited by Crim3s

-WALID-

did you update your graphic driver ???

• Like 1

Anantm

Yeah, try removing all the stupid protection that UBISOFT put into this game. FC5 has too many drm protections, about 4 I think.And one of them namely VMprotect is always running in the background and cant be closed. Thats what is causing the lag and stutter + the other protections too..

Even in my pc ACO runs really bad. And I know thats all because of the infinite drm's UBI has installed in it

Maybe wait for a patch to fix this. I hope that UBI removes all the crap from it just like DOOM devs did.

• Like 1

Crim3s
10 minutes ago, -WALID- said:

did you update your graphic driver ???

I'm OCD on those sorts of things. Always updated.

Crim3s
9 minutes ago, Anantm said:

Yeah, try removing all the stupid protection that UBISOFT put into this game. FC5 has too many drm protections, about 4 I think.And one of them namely VMprotect is always running in the background and cant be closed. Thats what is causing the lag and stutter + the other protections too..

Even in my pc ACO runs really bad. And I know thats all because of the infinite drm's UBI has installed in it

Maybe wait for a patch to fix this. I hope that UBI removes all the crap from it just like DOOM devs did.

What do you mean by removing Ubisoft protections? What are those protections? How can i disable them? Aren't they'd already removed by bypassing the crack in the first place? 

•°¯`•• νίόĻέţ ••´¯°•
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Crim3s said:

What do you mean by removing Ubisoft protections? What are those protections? How can i disable them? Aren't they'd already removed by bypassing the crack in the first place? 

YOU CANT!

scene groups just create a loop hole in the algorithm to access the game without paying it.

the layers and protection remains there!

21 minutes ago, Anantm said:

you dont have permissions to access the source code of the game!

the protection can only be removed by the devs!

Edited by Mahnoor Riaz
  • Like 1

|Slash|
Posted (edited)

This maybe due to the limited power supply to the CPU. Also by "From silky smooth to terrible frames" do you mean the game works fine initially (above 30 FPS) then soon drops to below 30FPS? If so, it might be the case of overheating issue. 

Edited by |Slash|

Nuke_Potato
2 hours ago, Anantm said:

Please Do not misguide people by ranting about your personal opinions about any game. 

if you can point to a fix or a troubleshooting step, do so, but other than that , don't spam the game issues section.

Crim3s

Out of the blue game my game decided to work now. Unbelievable. Moderators can close the thread. Thanks for answers.

Nuke_Potato
3 hours ago, Crim3s said:

Hi!

I have GeForce GTX 750 Ti video card and AMD Athlon X4 760K Quad Core Processor with 8GB Ram. 

It is really weird problem that i can't wrap head around. So, my game runs terrible most of the time. Im really early in. Got to first island. Game runs below 30 fps but changing settings doesn't change a frames. I tried changing from 1080P on low / medium to lowest 720P and even below but weirdly enough doesnt affect frame rate even when i run on 1080P where obviously with lower settings i should get better performance. Sometimes fps goes to 50 for couple of minutes but that happens rarely. Really weird situation i don't know how to fix. Game should run fine but yeah...

In menu mouse lightly but noticeably, frequently stutters when i move it arround and navigate trought map, inventory etc. 

Any advice?

this might be a bit too basic, but have you checked your vsync settings?

Anantm
2 hours ago, Mahnoor Riaz said:

YOU CANT!

scene groups just create a loop hole in the algorithm to access the game without paying it.

the layers and protection remains there!

you dont have permissions to access the source code of the game!

the protection can only be removed by the devs!

22 minutes ago, Nuke_Potato said:

Please Do not misguide people by ranting about your personal opinions about any game. 

if you can point to a fix or a troubleshooting step, do so, but other than that , don't spam the game issues section.

I know that the crack is a workaround around the protection and not actually a proper removal. Only devs can do that.

And I suggested the only possible way, you guys are giving workarounds.

Don't you guys understand sarcasm?  -.-

Cyber Phantom
59 minutes ago, Crim3s said:

Out of the blue game my game decided to work now. Unbelievable. Moderators can close the thread. Thanks for answers.

Topic Locked.

Moved to Solved Game Problems

Nuke_Potato
9 hours ago, Anantm said:

I know that the crack is a workaround around the protection and not actually a proper removal. Only devs can do that.

And I suggested the only possible way, you guys are giving workarounds.

Don't you guys understand sarcasm?  -.-

thats my point, this isnt a place for sarcasm.