Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-RAVEN-

Far Cry® 5 v1.4.0 [Multi15] [Selective Download] - CorePack | From 16.5 GB

ashiteratsuaka

This repack needs 8192mb of ram which is 8GB, i have 8GB and can't install it due to low ram, it says i have 8158mb, i run as admin with windows 7 compatibility, and turned off anti-virus and every program on my pc, still can't install. Isdone.dll error appears saying i don't have enough ram

• Like 1

Dip
11 hours ago, ashiteratsuaka said:

This repack needs 8192mb of ram which is 8GB, i have 8GB and can't install it due to low ram, it says i have 8158mb, i run as admin with windows 7 compatibility, and turned off anti-virus and every program on my pc, still can't install. Isdone.dll error appears saying i don't have enough ram

install it on another pc where is sufficient ram was available and transfer installation files to your pc 🙂

Yadunandan

Guys, i cant download English voice pack, the uptobox link isnt working, and the kbagi link too iant working, and all the 1gb links say the file has been deleted. Please help!

Kirito23

Thanks

Tonskie

How to fix already tried those virtual ram tips isdone.dll still not getting installed

Pls Help ur assassins creed odyssey work fine but this not why is the setup.exe file is messing up

bandicam 2018-11-21 20-01-56-025.jpg

bandicam 2018-11-21 20-02-04-675.jpg

Edited by Tonskie

Hades_Returns

Can't Download the English language Files Please help. None of the links seem to work