Repack Releases
Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon [Citra] - 1.57 | AVAILABLE!
TheHunter: Call of the Wild [v 1.19 + DLCs] - 6.75 GB | AVAILABLE!
Tower of Time - 5.28 GB | AVAILABLE!
Arma 3: Apex Edition [v 1.82.144647 +MULTi14 + DLCs + Bonus] - 21.3 GB | AVAILABLE!
Far Cry® 5 v1.4.0 [Multi15] [Selective Download] - CorePack - From 16.5 GB | AVAILABLE!

CorePack Have Reached a New Landmark - 1,00,000 Registered Members !

ShivShubh

Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon [Citra] - CorePack | 1.57 GB

ShivShubh
2 hours ago, mikruzer said:

unfortunately i setting my AV to delete immediately after detection so the file is gone

it's not after the instalation after played couple of time the av start to detect that file

i download it from here

Here it is - https://www101.zippyshare.com/v/8xvjVDju/file.html

I recompiled it so your anti-virus should not detect it as false-positive anymore.

• Thanks 1

Azulor
Posted (edited)

Hi there. I've tried downloading from NoFile and MegaUp download links but the archive seems to be corrupt and wont extract. It gives the error that the file is either an unknown format or damaged.

Edit: Tried the link from Kbagi and it too is corrupt. Not sure where else to try. Really want to play the game

Edited by Azulor
Additional info

shary007
4 hours ago, Azulor said:

Hi there. I've tried downloading from NoFile and MegaUp download links but the archive seems to be corrupt and wont extract. It gives the error that the file is either an unknown format or damaged.

Edit: Tried the link from Kbagi and it too is corrupt. Not sure where else to try. Really want to play the game

the archive is not corrupt in any link i have tested it its just you should update your win rar or download latest version and then extract

• Upvote 1

Azulor
2 hours ago, shary007 said:

the archive is not corrupt in any link i have tested it its just you should update your win rar or download latest version and then extract

Thanks so much. I've never had issues with winrar before so I didn't update it. This worked perfectly.

shary007
1 minute ago, Azulor said:

Thanks so much. I've never had issues with winrar before so I didn't update it. This worked perfectly.

i had the same issue but then after udating it worked

Guest tatai

how do i play it?can someone give me the details regarding the installation process?i have never played 3ds games using citra,so i am new but i do want to play pokemon..so please_/\_

ShivShubh
2 minutes ago, Guest tatai said:

how do i play it?can someone give me the details regarding the installation process?i have never played 3ds games using citra,so i am new but i do want to play pokemon..so please_/\_

Install the game using setup.exe, its easy. Then run the game from desktop shortcut, its all automated so making it easier even for the newcomers. Disable your anti-virus before installation if you have any then add exception for the installation folder.

JRB

System Requirements? 

Guest JSub16

Can someone please tell me where do I find the save file location?

Guest Ignatius

I get this error when trying to install it. Any ideas?

---------------------------
Error
Runtime Error (at 227:250):

Out of string range.
OK   

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.