Repack Releases

F1 2018 Headline Edition [v 1.06 + DLCs + Multi10] - 16.5 GB | AVAILABLE!

Black Clover: Quartet Knights [All DLCs + MULTi7)] - 10.1 GB | AVAILABLE !

The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep [V4.18.3-100601 + Multi6] - 17.1 GB | AVAILABLE !

Transference - 4.9 GB | AVAILABLE !

Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Free2Play Round 5 Started ! | Requirements Are Decreased Again - Read

ReCore Definitive Edition - 11.9 GB | AVAILABLE!

The Surge: Complete Edition [v 42854 + All DLCs]] - 5.1 GB | AVAILABLE !

Topics
      ShivShubh

Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon [Citra] - CorePack | 1.57 GB

ShivShubh

Embark on a new adventure as a Pokemon Trainer and catch, battle all new Pokemon on the tropical islands of the Alola Region. Discover the Z-Moves and unleash these intense attacks in battle. Call upon Pokemon with Poke Ride to discover new areas across the region and take on the Island Challenge Trials to become the Pokemon Champion !

underline.png

Take on the role of a Pokémon Trainer and encounter Pokémon, uncover new tales, and Unravel the mystery behind the two forms reminiscent of the legendary Pokémon.

These new titles power up the Pokémon Sun and Pokémon moon content with new story additions and features, earning them the name "ultra!" another adventure is about to begin.

A new light shines on the Alola region, take on the role of a Pokémon Trainer and encounter Pokémon, uncover new tales, and unravel the mystery behind the two forms reminiscent of the Legendary Pokémon, these new titles power up the Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon content with new story additions and features, earning them the name "Ultra!" another adventure is about to begin

underline.png

Download Links : NoFile.IO - MegaUP - KBagi

• Like 5
      • Thanks 7
      • Upvote 9

ShivShubh

The game now runs a lot much better. It runs at 100% speed even on Core 2 Duo E8600 so I thought of publishing it since this game is a lot much better than many PC Games out there.

• Upvote 6

SANGRAM

thanks @ShivShubh :9_innocent:

Gajan

Thanks a lot :) I've played all titles  except Sun and Moon.I used to be a huge pokemon fan.Pikachu and his friends have been around since my childhood.It's really hard to believe that it's been 23 years since the series began.I've been keeping a close eye on Citra too,as there are no more new titles on the 2DS and NDS systems.It's really good to see how far they've progressed in such little time.Most of the emulators like Desmume and Dolphin took years in the making before they were perfected.

SonGoku2001
      Posted (edited)

Yaaaaay, Pokemon games are my childhood 

Edited by SonGoku2001

BedBug

Can u do super Mario odyssy @ShivShubh

if it is playable in PC

iammhk128
      Posted (edited)

direct link

server 1

server 2

pass: www.dlfox.com

Edited by iammhk128
      • Like 2
      • Thanks 2

ShivShubh
      1 hour ago, Gajan said:

Thanks a lot :) I've played all titles  except Sun and Moon.I used to be a huge pokemon fan.Pikachu and his friends have been around since my childhood.It's really hard to believe that it's been 23 years since the series began.I've been keeping a close eye on Citra too,as there are no more new titles on the 2DS and NDS systems.It's really good to see how far they've progressed in such little time.Most of the emulators like Desmume and Dolphin took years in the making before they were perfected.

I am a huge Pokemon fan although I have started to hate some of the things about its Anime series. But I love every Pokemon games, played them all from the DS/3DS Family even the Mystery Dungeon and Ranger series. Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky has a remarkable story, it made me cry when I was a kid lol.

• Like 1

Gajan
      20 minutes ago, ShivShubh said:

I am a huge Pokemon fan although I have started to hate some of the things about its Anime series. But I love every Pokemon games, played them all from the DS/3DS Family even the Mystery Dungeon and Ranger series. Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky has a remarkable story, it made me cry when I was a kid lol.

Yup.I've been played GBA and N64 games too(lol,even Pokemon snap). All this time they've been doing pretty good...but it looks like that they skipped Gym battles this season,which really infuriates me.Plus,Ash is getting younger instead of getting old...god,why is a Pokemon champion runner up going to a school on a Honolulu-like island......plus,genetically modified Pokemon :O.They really need to bring the series back on track(just like the good ole days of classic adventure and uncomplicated fun) & as far as I hate to say it,I think it's about time we said goodbye to Ash.

p.s. I'm a big fan of the Mystery Dungeon and Ranger Series too.I personally Loved Red Rescue team and explorers of time.I also loved the Original Pokemon Ranger game and Guardian Signs(I played Shadows of Almia too,but I don't really remember anything).I really hope we get to see another Mystery Dungeon game.They're usually packed with a ton of emotional content.

• Like 1

Dexxus

Thank you very much for this one! pokemon huge fan here hehe

:fighting:

• Like 1

Guest Serial Killer

Thank you alot sir im a really big pokemon fan since childhood,keep up the good work! 

JustOnce

Pokemon diamnond was the best... well im trying this out

ShivShubh
      Just now, JustOnce said:

Pokemon diamnond was the best... well im trying this out

If Pokemon Diamond then why not Pokemon Platinum instead ?

• Upvote 1

idris herza

@shivshubh

thanks............................... ?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
      Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead