Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-RAVEN-

Final Fantasy XV - Windows Edition [Multi11] [Selective Download] - CorePack V3 | 50.1 GB

ALi-AS2
4 hours ago, Mattie Bae said:

PLEASE ENGLISH... ITS LIKE RULE NUMBER 1!!!!!

You were not related !!! I spoke to this person, not you :354_pear: :|
It was not at all related to you ... Ok ? Silent ...
The law is for the first chat room, not here, which you put yourself in the middle of my discussion with another person  !!!

Seanjay

i downloaded the first version of this, do i need to download the high res pack ?

mgamalali86

Can i use high resolution texteurs with v1 repack ?

retro

The 5GB links onedrive often shows "The page you requested is temporarily unavailable ".

SNK
6 hours ago, Mattie Bae said:

(sry i feel frustrated when i see arabic language...)

and?

SNK

can i install hd texture only? its kinda hard to install the game all over again. and will it work?

SANGRAM

openload 1 gb links part 20 onwards m having problem in downloading @THE KNIGHT pls check it once if its working fine

Edited by SANGRAM

kairukun

Can someone confirm the Credits, HD Videos (English) and HD Textures working? I notice that i included those during setup, and when i launch the game, shouldn't there be any intro video??? I got a feeling i left something out or missing an optional file!? also i did not include the Videos (English) "Not the HD one" is that why?

ALi-AS2
15 hours ago, Mattie Bae said:

OKAy BRO I JUST DONt KNOW WHAT U TALKIN ABOUT U KNOW ITS 2018 SO U COULD BE TALKING ABOUT "ANYTHING"... GOD HOPE NOT!!! BLESS U

(sry i feel frustrated when i see arabic language...)

Ok ... No I'm Not Arab ...

I'm Persian Iranian ...

I am proud to be Iranian ??????

That person was also my fellow countryman ... !!!

• Like 1

Mescale
1 hour ago, ALi-AS2 said:

You don't have to justify or explain yourself, you're not outside the rules like you said and blind fear or hate is what shoud be considered a problem...

BTW, I hope that when the proper version of the crack (the one unlocking DLCs & all...) will be released, it will be compatible with the V1 & V3 version already posted here.

Thanks for your work Corepack team, was waiting for this game coming on Windows for a while.

Sorry if I do mistakes writting, English is not my native language.

JustoRamirez

Hello thank you for this can I ask if I need to download this again, I already download the V1 and I am playing it for 10 hrs, do I need to reinstall again..?

Korthag

Ugh hate 3dm cracks,better wait proper crack

Whitebeard

What are high-res textures? I have a 1080p monitor. When I installed V1 pack, the FPS was ok @100% resolution. When i uninstalled that and installed this V3 pack with high-res textures and all other optional stuff, my FPS dropped to <30 even at 100% resolution. Does it have anything to do with resolution of my screen? If so, can anyone tell me what I shoud do ?