Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Latest Releases

Dragon Age II - Ultimate Edition [v1.04 - MULTi7] - CorePack - 5.9 GB | AVAILABLE!

Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition [v1.0 + DLCs + CrackFix + MULTi11] - 9.2 GB | AVAILABLE !

Strange Brigade Deluxe Edition [V 1.47.22.14 + All DLCs + Multiplayer + MULTi11] - 16.2 GB | AVAILABLE !

Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden [v1.04 + MULTi11] - 3.6 GB | AVAILABLE !

My Time At Portia [ v1.0.128791 + MULTi7] - 3.35 GB | AVAILABLE !

Onimusha: Warlords / 鬼武者 [ Eng/Jap voice + Multi8 + Bonus] - 5.2 GB | AVAILABLE !

Upcoming Repacks

Updated Repacks

The Council Complete Season [MULTi6] - 5.7 GB | AVAILABLE!

Dishonored 2 [v 1.77.9.0 + Imperial Assassin's Pack] - From 21.9 GB | AVAILABLE !

Ni no Kuni II - Revenant Kingdom [v3.00 + DLCs + MULTi7 ] - From 9.3 GB | AVAILABLE!

Dishonored Death of the Outsider (v 1.145) - From 14.8 GB | AVAILABLE!

Dying Light The Following - Enhanced Edition [v1.16.0 CD + GOG + MULTi11] - From 11.8 GB | AVAILABLE!

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Complete Edition [All DLCs + HD Textures + MULTi15] - From 66 GB | AVAILABLE !

Monster Hunter World [v163956 + 56 DLCs + MULTi12] - 14.1 GB | AVAILABLE !

-RAVEN-

Final Fantasy XV - Windows Edition [Multi11] [Selective Download] - CorePack V3 | 50.1 GB

-RAVEN-
      2 hours ago, Adrian SEALELLI said:

I want also post Uptobox Links but i don't found a hoster which work with  remote upload so i need the 5go uptobox links to post 5go uptobox links

Uptobox will be available later today. Please don't quote the whole main post

• Upvote 1

aim001

Does the  hi-res pack work without the crack? 

ALodi
      On 10/03/2018 at 1:33 PM, -RAVEN- said:

Standalone setup for texture pack and videos will be available tomorrow

is it coming out anytime soon? like within 24 hours? i don't want to download the whole thing again pls :(

mra030

hey guys I have stuk on chapter 3 and it goes blak screen in story line where you talk to iris and ihave to ask any one have fix for it or if there isn't any one have chapter 4 save file upload  it for me anyway thnx

hassanzimam

THX IS WORK

MasterJanet0

has anyone found out how to activate the dlc;s ?

shuichi
      not much difference from the previous version
      but it's okay

SNK
      On 3/10/2018 at 2:03 AM, -RAVEN- said:

Standalone setup for texture pack and videos will be available tomorrow

still waiting bro. can you please upload it anytime soon?

need it for hd texture only

edit... i renamed hd-texture.cpi to data1.cpi and now setup(setup file only from the torrent) is extracting it. hmmm lets see what it do...

update ok after trying the above step. by renaming the file and selecting a different location then the installed folder
      i-e. game is installed in E:\Program Files (x86)\Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition

and i installed the hd pack by above steps at E:\Program Files (x86)\Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition 2
      when installation needed data2.cpi i went to E:\Program Files (x86)\Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition 2 and cut the data folder and moved it to E:\Program Files (x86)\Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition.
      in case you cancel the setup before moving the data folder. it will just delete everything you have extracted.

now my problem is that is there any option like turning hd texture on or off?
      or are they just turned on always?

Edited by SNK

Black71

Hello

This repack is the version with crack 3DM correct?

Are you going to launch a repack of the CODEX version?

Thank you

Xxiper

What is the version of this game?

Geeee

Hi. I have a problem. The setup.exe for the torrent gives me a trojan virus. How to get or where to get the one without virus ? Thankyou so much. I waited long for the download to finish and i didnt saw the setup i tried to download it alone but its giving me a trijan virus. so sad. Please help thanks !!

luckisme
      2 hours ago, Geeee said:

Hi. I have a problem. The setup.exe for the torrent gives me a trojan virus. How to get or where to get the one without virus ? Thankyou so much. I waited long for the download to finish and i didnt saw the setup i tried to download it alone but its giving me a trijan virus. so sad. Please help thanks !!

i kinda have the same problem on kbagi links, my windows defender detected virus on setup.exe. corepacks always have clean instal, no virus and always best repack.