Sign in to follow this  
sh6690

Should i get Division ?

sh6690

Hey guys,

should i get division and give a walkthrough for the game on my youtube channel ?? would it be worth it ?

I played the game beta and the game gets boring bcoz of lack of gameplay content combat is good but lacks depth and not evn a strong story to keep u attached leveling system is good wont really force u for micro transactions evn walkthroughs are also boring of this game

BadGuy

Yeah bro right.It does not have a good story.So i dont think it will be worth it.

Mastes1

It could be worth it in terms of views and getting people to watch your vids. Destiny was huge on Youtube and The Division looks like it might end up even more popular than Destiny.

Also, and i'm not being anal here, but what your doing is Playthroughs, not walkthroughs. A walkthrough is a master level game guide that people watch to find out how to do something. Youtube viewers can be dicks when it comes to this stuff and i know of some Youtubers getting a lot of hassle and down votes because they said Walkthrough instead of Playthrough.

By the way, i'm 27 hours into The Division and i have only done single player, no multiplayer. I think the game is great to be honest.

affanptk

if you have spare money,why not buy it. if not then better buy ds3 that will comes up later

sh6690

It could be worth it in terms of views and getting people to watch your vids. Destiny was huge on Youtube and The Division looks like it might end up even more popular than Destiny.

Also, and i'm not being anal here, but what your doing is Playthroughs, not walkthroughs. A walkthrough is a master level game guide that people watch to find out how to do something. Youtube viewers can be dicks when it comes to this stuff and i know of some Youtubers getting a lot of hassle and down votes because they said Walkthrough instead of Playthrough.

By the way, i'm 27 hours into The Division and i have only done single player, no multiplayer. I think the game is great to be honest.

Did check on it in the beginning.No one gives a crap except one or two trolls.Even big youtubers do a playthrough and put walkthrough in their titles.

Mastes1

Did check on it in the beginning.No one gives a crap except one or two trolls.Even big youtubers do a playthrough and put walkthrough in their titles.

Thats cool, i was only trying to help.

Also there are a lot of viewers that don't like commentary, and it seems you won't be doing commentary right?. It might be worth putting 'No commentary', or 'No Comm' in your video titles. Then when those people search for vids, they can see clearly that you have no commentary.

Good luck with your channel.

julianbos

Wouldn't recommend it..

Maybe if the price drops after a while, however, maybe not much players still play it then..

lilbro

I don't think you should buy it, just have a look at Angry Joe's review, in my opinion he's spot on...