sh6690

DOOM 4 (2016) [Discussion Thread][BETA GAMEPLAY]

sh6690

doomcoverart.0.jpg

DOOM 2016 ALL OFFICIAL GAMEPLAYS AND TRAILER COMPILATION

[media]

[/media]

DESCRIPTION

Doom will be a first-person shooter which has "badass demons, big effing guns, and moving really fast" as key principles, according to id Software executive producer  Marty Stratton. The game will feature a large arsenal of weapons, which can be collected and freely switched by players throughout the game. Many classic weapons, including the super shotgun and BFG 9000, will make a return. In addition, melee weapons such as the chainsaw, which can cut enemies in half, are also featured. Many enemies from the original games like the Revenant, Mancubus, and Cyberdemon return as well, some of them redesigned. As the combat system of the game puts emphasis on momentum and speed, the game allows players to perform movements like sprinting and double-jumping. A combat system known as "push forward combat" is featured, which discourages players from taking cover behind obstacles or resting to regain health. As a result, the game will not feature any cover mechanics or ahealth-regeneration system. Players can collect health and armour pick-ups scattered throughout levels, or kill enemies to regain health. A new mechanic introduced inDoom is the melee execution system. It allows players to perform a melee-takedown when players deal enough damage to enemies. Enemies available for melee-takedown will be highlighted. id Software stated that Doom's campaign will be more than 13 hours long.

The game's multiplayer is being developed in conjunction with Certain Affinity. Several multiplayer modes, such as traditional four-player deathmatch, domination, freeze tag, and clan arena, are included in the game.Power-ups and teleports are also to be featured in the game. Certain game modes feature asymmetrical structures, in which players can pick-up a pentagram in the map that allows them to transform into and fight as one of the monsters featured in the game. The game will also include a built-in tool titled "Doom SnapMap" which allows players to construct custom maps, create new game modes and share them with the online community

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

CPU: Intel Core i5-660 3.33GHz or AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz

RAM: 8GB System Memory

GPU RAM: 2GB Video Memory

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GT 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870

HDD: 6GB Free Hard Drive Space 

DOOM Alpha Recommended System Requirements

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz

GPU RAM: 3GB Graphics Memory

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon R9 280

CLOSED BETA FOOTAGE

COMING SOON

Mannoroth

Looks good to me. However, those monsters seem just copied from previous Doom games. I haven't seen any new ones like in Doom 3, just the same old remastered ones.  :confused:

sh6690

Thats reasonable , i cant wait to carryout those brutal executions.Still 15 days for the beta.

foxxseif

BIG GAME

I HOPE WILL CRACKED

Mastes1

Looks good to me. However, those monsters seem just copied from previous Doom games. I haven't seen any new ones like in Doom 3, just the same old remastered ones.  :confused:

Thats kind of the point. The game is a reboot hense why its just called 'DOOM'. Its not really Doom 4 anymore, that game was scrapped.

sh6690

I know.Iv included 4 because not everyone knows that its a reboot.

tiencoi

This game don't have denouvo. That's all I need  :beer:

Wazza

hope this game doesn't need to be always online or use denuvo protection

-James Bond-™

hope this game doesn't need to be always online or use denuvo protection

nope .this game achieves 60fps on 1080 resolution.any game with denuvo drm does not get so much frames.and this game has multiplayer content too so no denuvo this time I guess.

Wazza

nope not this game achieves 60fps on 1080 resolution.any game with denuvo drm does not get so much frames.and this game has multiplayer content too so no denuvo this time I guess.

hope it will be true..hahaha

sh6690

nope .this game achieves 60fps on 1080 resolution.any game with denuvo drm does not get so much frames.and this game has multiplayer content too so no denuvo this time I guess.

Bro thats in consoles.Not for PC.lol PC any framerate can be achieved.

-James Bond-™

Bro thats in consoles.Not for PC.lol PC any framerate can be achieved.

you did not got what i mean to say.Recently all games that contained denuvo did not achieve 60fps even on high medium settings as that denuvo made them crappy and unoptimised.

sh6690

Primal did achieve that.i get 80-90 fps maxed out on 1600x900

Davailaaaa

This game is soooo good! the beta was so cool 

Recommended