ShivShubh

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Inc. The Last Maharaja DLC - CorePack V2 | 13.3 GB

BadGuy

Greatest Work Thanks Boss.

raiza14

Hey shiv... great work...

i have a question about about updating... i have the previous repack v1+jack the ripper dlc only release by corepack...can i just download this one and install it over the old installation and have an updated v1 repack??

If you want the complete collection, get the Maharajas DLC repack and install it to your Current V1. This V2 is a different repack which aims towards the size and performance stability. Do not install this over your V1 you already have, it will mess you up bad.

• Upvote 1

Sinister 0ne

After so many days! Been waiting for this.

Torrent please. Thank you!!!!!!

bhaviljain68

If you want the complete collection, get the Maharajas DLC repack and install it to your Current V1. This V2 is a different repack which aims towards the size and performance stability. Do not install this over your V1 you already have, it will mess you up bad.

Thank you for the reply. Just to make it clear ... u are asking me to download the v1 repack that was posted a few days ago which is updated and includes the maharajas dlc??right??

zoroaster

please answer

Abusive Word! u please answer

PainKiller

Good Job......Much Appriciated

A.K.M

Nice Work....

sony.400

Thank you !  :beer:

Asteroth

Just when i was looking for an AC Syndicate repack i found this one.By far the best repack out there keep them coming Corepack.THX

star4world

Hello i just downloaded the repack and when i tryed to install it it says that couldn`t extract data.cpi i`ll just try to redownload it again and see if the erorr persists

raiza14

Thank you for the reply. Just to make it clear ... u are asking me to download the v1 repack that was posted a few days ago which is updated and includes the maharajas dlc??right??

NO dude that would be freaking crazy... You already have the previous V1 repack right? So all you need to do now is download "Assassins Creed Syndicate Gold Edition Update 5(v1.4) Incl Maharajas Throne DLC and Crack-3DM and install it over to your game folder... It's 5GB vs 13.3gb here (or 22.6gb with the new V1). Hope it helps! 

• Upvote 1

GARNER_WDH

whats happened to the v1 version with all the dlc and stuff its vanished

abazfera1

Good Repack. Thanks  :balloon:

ShivShubh

Hello i just downloaded the repack and when i tryed to install it it says that couldn`t extract data.cpi i`ll just try to redownload it again and see if the erorr persists

Simply use setup2.exe to install the game if you get that error.