Sign in to follow this  
neo lucifer

mega links and torrent problems

neo lucifer

hello users and admins i  suggest you  to upload games in mega cause i think its way much faster in download speed compared to other links you offer and i think it offers upto 50gb free storage space  and the only problem it offers is that you have to download mega sync but it offers speed much better than idm and i would like to know your opinions for this topic!!!                             

the other problem is torrents , you offer torrent links for games but the seeders are so low for old games and the other links are dead links so kindly look into these problems...thank you...

MrRaj
3 hours ago, neo lucifer said:

hello users and admins i  suggest you  to upload games in mega cause i think its way much faster in download speed compared to other links you offer and i think it offers upto 50gb free storage space  and the only problem it offers is that you have to download mega sync but it offers speed much better than idm and i would like to know your opinions for this topic!!!                             

the other problem is torrents , you offer torrent links for games but the seeders are so low for old games and the other links are dead links so kindly look into these problems...thank you...

The main problem with mega is that bandwidth, storage space is not an issue.

For ex: Big games are around 50gb or less, if i upload a game and share with users, once bandwidth (1TB) exceeded people have to wait for some time say 30 mins or so before they can continue downloading again. MEGA is useful when you try to share with only one user whereas sharing with more than 1 user is not convenient. 

Yap! torrent is an issue! more users need to be seeder. CorePacks are fixing on this issue. 

Erika Asuna

Donate for our seedboxes or help seed, there's no easy way to fix the torrent problem unless the community cooperates and seeds.

MEGA is not convenient at all, it has lots of restrictions and the files get DCMA take downs in record time.

• Like 1