Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyber Phantom

All You Need to Know about Mining

Recommended Posts

Elem3ntal

I started today with mining guys.I hope I will help you a little.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
djMelvee

Where do I find the miner? Want to help.. 

 

edit: Nevermind, found it! 

Edited by djMelvee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vsang181

Please tell me how to mine them with cpu and gpu both I have tried so many things but still all I get is just electricity bill !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyber Phantom
26 minutes ago, vsang181 said:

Please tell me how to mine them with cpu and gpu both I have tried so many things but still all I get is just electricity bill !

Hahaha.. no browser miners only support CPU...u cant mine using your GPU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jansons

Has this thing been turned off?.. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jansons

*bump* i didnt want to make a new topic, but why did mining disappear? i left my pc on for days just to  make some shares, i cant remember how many i made, but i wanted to go for the donator rank which i didnt achieve in the end. i was like literally 2-3 days away from it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyber Phantom
18 hours ago, Jansons said:

*bump* i didnt want to make a new topic, but why did mining disappear? i left my pc on for days just to  make some shares, i cant remember how many i made, but i wanted to go for the donator rank which i didnt achieve in the end. i was like literally 2-3 days away from it ?

Lemme see what i can do ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyber Phantom
18 hours ago, Jansons said:

*bump* i didnt want to make a new topic, but why did mining disappear? i left my pc on for days just to  make some shares, i cant remember how many i made, but i wanted to go for the donator rank which i didnt achieve in the end. i was like literally 2-3 days away from it ?

Here you can check your status??

https://corepacks.com/index.php?/donations/

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
muuser

I am at 218 million accepted shares. Rank #1 ?

But I am still not promoted to a donator yet. Who should I message?

Edited by muuser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyber Phantom
3 hours ago, muuser said:

I am at 218 million accepted shares. Rank #1 ?

But I am still not promoted to a donator yet. Who should I message?

I was the one you should message but i already saw now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
muuser
18 hours ago, Cyber Phantom said:

I was the one you should message but i already saw now

Haha thank you :). Still mining here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cod3br3aker

just wanted to know how much 'accepted shares' you get for 1 hash/sec

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
muuser

Damn boi 1 hash/sec? Really damn. Really low and I advice not doing it at all.  Electric wise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...