Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-RAVEN-

Assassins Creed : Origins - Deluxe Edition v1.1.0 Inc. DLCs - Multi15 [Selective Download] - PrePack | 28.4 GB

-ZH!¥ÃM™RRC-

Can be activate game with single language

Ramandika98

can i ask u guys.. or admin... my ac version 1.50 is activated.. if i just download the new 1.10 update and just install it in my aco old folder is it can? or it will damage the old file?.. sorry with my bad english..

-ZH!¥ÃM™RRC-
27 minutes ago, Ramandika98 said:

can i ask u guys.. or admin... my ac version 1.50 is activated.. if i just download the new 1.10 update and just install it in my aco old folder is it can? or it will damage the old file?.. sorry with my bad english..

Your Activation Will be Gone If You Did That....!

drdre000

waiting for the 5 gb links

Souleymane Diarra

when the crack will be avaible?

Actionman

just unrepack and play or i am missing something. :)

Syrus00

THX!

Salman Ateeq
2 hours ago, Actionman said:

just unrepack and play or i am missing something. :)

No you can't play like this, its not cracked yet.

You need to have it activated by Corepack team if you don't own the game yourself

Mewise
1 minute ago, Salman Ateeq said:

For all those of you who have ACOOFA activated on previous versions and wish to update the game to 1.10

PLEASE DON'T!!!!!!!

According to @Erika Asuna, you will loose your activation since the game will ask you to go online after the ACO files have been changed and you can't do that, since you don't know the password.

Afterwards, if Corepack team decides to reactivate your game, you will loose you save progress since the save game files are tied to their respective accounts only. Since Corepack team doesn't make note about which users are getting activated on which account, you may end up getting reactivated on some other account wasting you save game files.

I'm saying this from experience since I too had to be reactivated by @Mewise (thanks a million for that) and faced this issue myself.

Good job. Thanks.

emrahcey

I selected always English but The installer ask other all Language packs ?

-RAVEN-
1 minute ago, emrahcey said:

I selected always English but The installer ask other all Language packs ?

you don't need to select anything. just put the correct .cpi file along with rest of the cpi files and installer will detect it automatically. 

Gandalf The White
4 hours ago, Salman Ateeq said:

For all those of you who have ACOOFA activated on previous versions and wish to update the game to 1.10

PLEASE DON'T!!!!!!!

According to @Erika Asuna, you will loose your activation since the game will ask you to go online after the ACO files have been changed and you can't do that, since you don't know the password.

Afterwards, if Corepack team decides to reactivate your game, you will loose you save progress since the save game files are tied to their respective accounts only. Since Corepack team doesn't make note about which users are getting activated on which account, you may end up getting reactivated on some other account wasting you save game files.

I'm saying this from experience since I too had to be reactivated by @Mewise (thanks a million for that) and faced this issue myself.

Actually you can still keep your saves. I experienced similar issue myself but I managed to retrieve my save from previous offline activation account.

eizbern

can u upload the updater for previous repack? ty