Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Latest Releases

Dragon Age II - Ultimate Edition [v1.04 - MULTi7] - CorePack - 5.9 GB | AVAILABLE!

Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition [v1.0 + DLCs + CrackFix + MULTi11] - 9.2 GB | AVAILABLE !

Strange Brigade Deluxe Edition [V 1.47.22.14 + All DLCs + Multiplayer + MULTi11] - 16.2 GB | AVAILABLE !

Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden [v1.04 + MULTi11] - 3.6 GB | AVAILABLE !

My Time At Portia [ v1.0.128791 + MULTi7] - 3.35 GB | AVAILABLE !

Onimusha: Warlords / 鬼武者 [ Eng/Jap voice + Multi8 + Bonus] - 5.2 GB | AVAILABLE !

Upcoming Repacks

Updated Repacks

The Council Complete Season [MULTi6] - 5.7 GB | AVAILABLE!

Dishonored 2 [v 1.77.9.0 + Imperial Assassin's Pack] - From 21.9 GB | AVAILABLE !

Ni no Kuni II - Revenant Kingdom [v3.00 + DLCs + MULTi7 ] - From 9.3 GB | AVAILABLE!

Dishonored Death of the Outsider (v 1.145) - From 14.8 GB | AVAILABLE!

Dying Light The Following - Enhanced Edition [v1.16.0 CD + GOG + MULTi11] - From 11.8 GB | AVAILABLE!

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Complete Edition [All DLCs + HD Textures + MULTi15] - From 66 GB | AVAILABLE !

Monster Hunter World [v163956 + 56 DLCs + MULTi12] - 14.1 GB | AVAILABLE !

-RAVEN-

Assassins Creed : Origins - Deluxe Edition v1.1.0 Inc. DLCs - Multi15 [Selective Download] - PrePack | 28.4 GB

-RAVEN-
      Ancient Egypt, a land of majesty and intrigue, is disappearing in a ruthless fight for power.

Unveil dark secrets and forgotten myths as you go back to the one founding moment: The Origins of the Assassin’s Brotherhood. Engage into multiple quests and gripping stories as you cross paths with strong and memorable characters, from the wealthiest high-born to the most desperate outcasts.

etsy-b10.png

Experience a completely new way to fight. Loot and use dozens of weapons with different characteristics and rarities. Explore deep progression mechanics and challenge your skills against unique and powerful bosses.

etsy-b10.png

35725b7a186131f979d25f18e68fa80a.png

• A COUNTRY TO DISCOVER

Sail down the Nile, uncover the mysteries of the pyramids or fight your way against dangerous ancient factions and wild beasts as you explore this gigantic and unpredictable land.

• A NEW STORY EVERY TIME YOU PLAY

Engage into multiple quests and gripping stories as you cross paths with strong and memorable characters, from the wealthiest high-born to the most desperate outcasts.

83c6855d9eced595ea9aaeb8887f3e29.png

• EMBRACE ACTION-RPG

Experience a completely new way to fight. Loot and use dozens of weapons with different characteristics and rarities. Explore deep progression mechanics and challenge your skills against unique and powerful bosses.

• GAZE IN WONDER

Experience the action in a whole new light with Tobii Eye Tracking. The Extended View feature gives you a broader perspective of the environment, and the Dynamic Light and Sun Effects immerse you in the sandy dunes according to where you set your sights. Tagging, aiming and locking on your targets becomes a lot more natural when you can do it by looking at them. Let your vision lead the way and enhance your gameplay. Compatible with all Tobii Eye Tracking gaming devices.

088327927af1c003f26aeeb09815373d.png

e6bdd0b2b9962ed6453b9d66b199f95c.png

a135d7ea6bc0a28201828014fee47939.png

Main Game Files (1GB) : OpenLoad - KBagi - Downace - Clicknupload - Uptobox

Main Game Files (5GB) : Kbagi - Uptobox - OneDrive

Language Files : English - German - French - Spanish - Italian - Japanese - Portugese - Russian

Torrent: - Click Here

If you have any issues with setup, please use this setup.exe instead.

etsy-b10.png

Assassins Creed Origins - Deluxe Edition v1.1.0 Inc. DLCs - Multi15 [Selective Download] - PrePack .nfo

• Like 5
      • Thanks 2
      • Upvote 11

KokoBoko

O_o -{ OMG }- o_O

Just before I saw the above words _ Testing _

And it has come - The awaited game

THanks Everybody

m4rius1982

But still no crack. Damn. Thanks uploader.

• Upvote 1

Outfield303

Good job but i already updated from 1.5 to 1.1.0

iammhk128

Assassins Creed : Origins Deluxe Edition v1.1.0 Inc. DLCs- Multi15 [CorePacks]
      link: http://dl2.dlfox.com/96/9/ACO-PRECPV3/
      SIZE: 29.5GB
      pass: www.dlfox.com

Edited by iammhk128
      • Like 1
      • Thanks 1

23WaysToKill
      1 hour ago, Andrew247 said:

Good job but i already updated from 1.5 to 1.1.0

How to restore my save file!! My offline activated account has changed..

emrahcey

How can I update my 1.5 to 1.10, I using offline account and I don't know password ?

SANGRAM

nice guys more users going to get their hands on the game ...cheers to corepacks:408_beers:

sweet_pra20022003

crack or cry, waiting

saelf

thanks

is there a date for crack release?

WΛLIĐ

waiting :57_cry:

• Sad 1

Svady

Thank for the update! but how can I update my AC:O 1.5 to 1.1.0 with offline ativation?

ramzi.mufc

Great repack, Thnx.