Jump to content

Featured Topics

Latest Repacks


  • CorePack Legacy - Total War Franchise [2000 - 2017]- 90 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • SpellForce 3 [multi8]- 7.89 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Formata [Multi5] - 3.74 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Tokyo Xanadu eX [Multi2] - 2.5 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • The Long Dark v1.16[33814] [Multi16]- Rugged Sentinel - 3 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Aven Colony [Multi7 + DLC + V1.0.23705] - 7 GB | AVAILABLE!
  • Hello Neighbor [Multi23]- 1.5 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Agents Of Mayhem  [V1.05 + Multi9 + DLCs] - 13.9 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Based On Uplay - SOON

Assassin's Creed : Origins - Offline Activation | CorePack Exclusive - Participate Now

      ArkhamKnightRevenge1994

      Assassin's Creed Repacks Updated

      Recommended Posts

      ArkhamKnightRevenge1994

       Please make a UPDATED REPACKS for this AC games.

      Assassin's Creed II - Deluxe Edition (All DLC + Uplay Rewards DLC,Update 1.01, Crack by Skidrow)
      Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Deluxe Edition (All DLC + Uplay Rewards DLC,Update 1.03,Crack by Skidrow)
      Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Gold Edition (All DLC + Uplay Rewards DLC,Update 1.03, Crack by Theta)
      Assassin's Creed III - Deluxe Edition (All DLC + Uplay Rewards DLC,Update 1.06, Crack by Skidrow)
      Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD - Complete Edition (All DLC + Uplay Rewards DLC, Crack by Skidrow)
      Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Jackdaw Edition (All DLC + Uplay Rewards DLC,Update 1.06, Crack by Reloaded)
      Assassin's Creed: Rogue - Deluxe Edition (All DLC + Uplay Rewards DLC, Update 1.1.0, Crack by Codex)
      Assassin's Creed: Unity - Complete Edition (All DLC + Uplay Rewards DLC,Update V1.5, Crack by Reloaded)

       

      NOTES:

      - Please make ALL repacks with English Audio only and Multi Subs. With Video Quality Untouched (Lossless)

      - The Uplay Rewards i am talking about is the in-game content, like outfits, weapons, etc.  ( see in Gamecopyworld there are Unlockers for most of them) If you have problems adding this stuff in the repacks, we can add the the Unlockers later, but the games have to be updated and cracked to the versions i listed above otherwise the unlockers won´t work

      - In AC Brotherhood the Menu language is set as English by installation default, and we can change the subs language but the Menu and the game interface remains in English I don't know if its possible, but if you can add something that let us change the menu and game interface language, i would really appreciate that

      - If you use THETA Crack for AC Revelations, we don´t need Ubisoft Game Launcher to launch the game, and that will save a lot of issues for us, especially when you have both AC 2 and AC Revelations installed on the PC at the same time. Not to mention DLC not unlocking properly

      -  AC IV Black Flag has a Update 1.07 made by 3DM, but the update is useless because it doesn't update or fix anything and is meant to unlock DLC, but we have to edit the files manually, but Update 1.06 by Reloaded already does that automatically. Besides most AV have a tendency to erase 3DM files,with Reloaded files we have no problem with the AV. So please don´t add update 1.07 by 3DM.

      - The main reason i am requesting these updated repacks, its because the current ones have the older installers , which seem to trigger the AV ( its not the repack fault, i had similar issues when tried to make a repack with one of Razor12911 Inno Scripts, don't remember which version, but i image that is one you guys used on these ones) and i know its a false positive, but its making installing some of the AC repacks a complete chore. When the AV doesn't erase the setup.exe, the game stops installing at half way trough  or doesn't start at all even when having both AV and WD turn off, and some of them don't uninstall the games from PC, we can go to to Programs, uninstall the game, but if we go back to game directory, all files remain there and we can even play the game. I am sure with the new installer CPI 6.0 all this problems will cease to exist.

       

      Since Denuvo *censored* us again and we cant play AC Origins, it would be nice if you did updated repacks for those AC games.  So that the others like me can play the old games to lower the suffering for not playing AC Origins right now :61_sob::61_sob::61_sob::61_sob:

      Edited by Parameswar
      censored
      • Like 1
      • Upvote 1

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      Izhan Huda

      @ArkhamKnightRevenge1994 we already have that

      check this on games list section

      • Like 1

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      ArkhamKnightRevenge1994
      1 minute ago, Izhan Huda said:

      @ArkhamKnightRevenge1994 we already have that

      check this on games list section

      I know that !

      I asked for UPDATED REPACKS because of problems of the current ones

      Did you read what i wrote???

      • Like 1

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      Izhan Huda
      1 minute ago, ArkhamKnightRevenge1994 said:

      I know that !

      I asked for UPDATED REPACKS because of problems of the current ones

      Did you read what i wrote???

      NO I DIDN'T AT FIRST

      BUT NOW I HAVE SO I LEAVE YOU TO IT

      SECONDLY THERE ARE OTHERS TOO WHO ARE REPACKERS IN OUR FORUM

      • Like 1

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      ~ZH!¥ÃM™RRC~
      11 hours ago, ArkhamKnightRevenge1994 said:

       Please make a UPDATED REPACKS for this AC games.

      Assassin's Creed II - Deluxe Edition (All DLC + Uplay Rewards DLC,Update 1.01, Crack by Skidrow)
      Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Deluxe Edition (All DLC + Uplay Rewards DLC,Update 1.03,Crack by Skidrow)
      Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Gold Edition (All DLC + Uplay Rewards DLC,Update 1.03, Crack by Theta)
      Assassin's Creed III - Deluxe Edition (All DLC + Uplay Rewards DLC,Update 1.06, Crack by Skidrow)
      Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD - Complete Edition (All DLC + Uplay Rewards DLC, Crack by Skidrow)
      Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Jackdaw Edition (All DLC + Uplay Rewards DLC,Update 1.06, Crack by Reloaded)
      Assassin's Creed: Rogue - Deluxe Edition (All DLC + Uplay Rewards DLC, Update 1.1.0, Crack by Codex)
      Assassin's Creed: Unity - Complete Edition (All DLC + Uplay Rewards DLC,Update V1.5, Crack by Reloaded)

       

      NOTES:

      - Please make ALL repacks with English Audio only and Multi Subs. With Video Quality Untouched (Lossless)

      - The Uplay Rewards i am talking about is the in-game content, like outfits, weapons, etc.  ( see in Gamecopyworld there are Unlockers for most of them) If you have problems adding this stuff in the repacks, we can add the the Unlockers later, but the games have to be updated and cracked to the versions i listed above otherwise the unlockers won´t work

      - In AC Brotherhood the Menu language is set as English by installation default, and we can change the subs language but the Menu and the game interface remains in English I don't know if its possible, but if you can add something that let us change the menu and game interface language, i would really appreciate that

      - If you use THETA Crack for AC Revelations, we don´t need Ubisoft Game Launcher to launch the game, and that will save a lot of issues for us, especially when you have both AC 2 and AC Revelations installed on the PC at the same time. Not to mention DLC not unlocking properly

      -  AC IV Black Flag has a Update 1.07 made by 3DM, but the update is useless because it doesn't update or fix anything and is meant to unlock DLC, but we have to edit the files manually, but Update 1.06 by Reloaded already does that automatically. Besides most AV have a tendency to erase 3DM files,with Reloaded files we have no problem with the AV. So please don´t add update 1.07 by 3DM.

      - The main reason i am requesting these updated repacks, its because the current ones have the older installers , which seem to trigger the AV ( its not the repack fault, i had similar issues when tried to make a repack with one of Razor12911 Inno Scripts, don't remember which version, but i image that is one you guys used on these ones) and i know its a false positive, but its making installing some of the AC repacks a complete chore. When the AV doesn't erase the setup.exe, the game stops installing at half way trough  or doesn't start at all even when having both AV and WD turn off, and some of them don't uninstall the games from PC, we can go to to Programs, uninstall the game, but if we go back to game directory, all files remain there and we can even play the game. I am sure with the new installer CPI 6.0 all this problems will cease to exist.

       

      Since Denuvo *censored* us again and we cant play AC Origins, it would be nice if you did updated repacks for those AC games.  So that the others like me can play the old games to lower the suffering for not playing AC Origins right now :61_sob::61_sob::61_sob::61_sob:

      Wait For A Admins Response...!

      @THE KNIGHT @-RAVEN-

      • Upvote 1

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      ArkhamKnightRevenge1994

      Ahh, Guys, its been a week, any answer???

      I noticed that this week, ShivShubh has been posting updated and improved repacks for games previously repacked , one of those was AC Chronicles ( Thanks, by the away! :1_grinning::91_thumbsup:)

      So will the others AC games that i listed above get the same treatment, and get Updated Repacks???

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      THE KNIGHT

      we will update all anthologies 

      • Like 1

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      Guest
      This topic is now closed to further replies.

      Welcome to CorePack repacks site for PC games repacks and updates.The CorePack is a friendly community of gaming world. We Repack games for fans with our customized installers included.

      Donate Here

      CorePack Discord :

      ×