Gamer1720

Windows 10 Creators Update and Fall Creators Update Themes Complete Collection

Gamer1720

image.png.cdcb07aee2f80cb9294dcb51b10289f7.pngWindows 10 Creators Update and Fall Creators Update Themes Complete Collection

Changelog:

Updated 10/07/17

• Fixed taskbar application button mouse over playback controls
  • Added glow to taskbar hover preview image title text
  • Modded drag and drop cursor images from the msstyles
  • Fixed alternate copy dialog progress animation color (Win 8+)
  • Fixed some theme's start menu logoff button positioning
  • Fixed errors with some theme's jump list (SiB++)
  • Fixed Alienware HQ Gold theme's taskbar clock background
  • Fixed one instance of unreadable font choice on ASUS Light themes
  • Removed HUD Machine Grey themes

Updated 10/09/17

• Added downsized start orbs for use with the small taskbar
  • Fixed double size preview images

Updated 10/10/17

• Updated pack with higher quality and new theme screenshots
  • Fixed start orb and explorer address images in Alienware HQ Gold theme
  •  
    • Further optimized all theme preview images, which means all planned updates for RS3 have been completed
    • Removed any empty/unused folders
      Updated 10/26/17
    • Add foobar2000 config
    • Add AltDrag app
    • Fix some theme bugs
    •  
      Installation Walkthrough
      1. Before attempting to apply custom themes, create a restore point.
      restore.png

2.There's an installer included in "files\patcher" for the theme patcher Theme Signature Bypass that I recommend using:
      patcher.png
      Or trying UltraUxThemePatcher instead.

3. These custom themes rely heavily on the correct settings of OldNewExplorer. Take a few minutes to download and copy the newest version of ONE to a location on your filesystem and open ONE as administrator to carefully look at the check boxes you have in your ONE settings and compare them with mine:
      ONE.png
      Once you made sure you're using the same ONE settings that I am, click install. If you're new to themeing on newer versions of Windows (8+) and have a problem with your theme not looking right, 90% of the time it is your configuration of ONE.

4. Install StartIsBack++ to skin the start menu and taskbar. Here are a few options that I recommend using:
      sib.png
      I have included start orbs in "files\orbs". Select the theme's start menu and an orb in the StartIsBack++ configuration and click apply. If it's not an option to choose the theme's start menu, later on you can check once your custom theme is applied. The "files\orbs_downsized" directory contains start orbs modified to work properly with the small taskbar buttons setting enabled.

5. Winaero Tweaker is the go to application for tweaking the rest of your system

6. Aero Glass for Win8.1+ is an optional advanced customization tool worth checking out. I have included my aero glass atlas themes located in "files\atlas-theme-collection", which you could optionally move to your Aero Glass folder if you choose to install it. Aero Glass can be safely installed in the existing "AeroGlass" directory if you chose to install Theme Signature Bypass to patch you system.
      Here is how the Aero Glass GUI looks with a custom theme atlas applied:Aero_Glass_GUI.png

Aero_Glass_GUI.png
      7. Install the fonts included in the "files\fonts" folder. This is an important step people sometimes forget. Type ctrl+a then rc + click "install" with "no" and "do this for all current items" clicked.

8. Merge the reg files in "files\rc_context_menu" so that it's possible to switch themes from the desktop rc menu, and remove the immersive context menus that are present by default in the explorer rc menu.

9. Merge the system metrics for the theme you intend to run included in the "files\system_metrics" folder so your window frames will be custom sized and custom fonts will display in their intended locations. You can safely overwrite the settings for a custom system metrics file by merging another

• logout or reboot

• 10. Cut/paste the contents of "themes" into your themes folder (in my experience this has always been "C:\Windows\Resources\Themes"). I had to remove the sounds and have only one wallpaper per theme to limit the download size. Apply your theme via "Control Panel -> Personalization" from the desktop rc menu "Personalize (classic) -> Theme Settings".

I take no responsibility for anyone that bricks their system, use custom themes at your own risk!!

•                                                                                   Theme Showcase

Alienware HQ Gold by designfjotten:
    • Alienware_HQ_Gold_Preview.thumb.png.f6f4d3703710a5762c0055be8e086407.png
    •  
  •  
    • AMD Experience the Revolution by Razorsedge:
    • AMD_Experience_the_Revolution_Preview.thumb.png.9fed974080bb197e3f5c2ade03cd62f1.png

Annihilation by Razorsedge:

Annihilation_Preview.thumb.png.045c301611c53eb1c69785766126ad6b.png

ALL OTHER SOME THEMES NAMES AND THERE PREVIEW I'M NOT POSTING BECAUSE IT TAKES TOO MUCH TIME SO ALL 48 THEMES HERE      

AFTER DOWNLOAD YOU'LL ENJOY I'M PRETTY SURE  

asdasdasdasd.gif.1972900d03254a3d61784d6f8abcb02e.gif

DOWNLOAD LINK Windows 10 Themes Complete Collection     

•  
Edited by Gamer1720
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nuke_Potato

So basically how to make it look very bad

FYI win 10 FC doesnt need aero glass

•°¯`•• νίόĻέţ ••´¯°•

WOW!

• Like 1

Gamer1720