Hot News :-

Featured Topics :-

Currently Working On :-

• X Rebirth v4.10 Multi8 Inc. All DLCs and Bonus Content Selective Download From 3.7 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Outlast 2 - 16.7 GB | AVAILABLE!
  • Saints Row IV Game of the Century Edition - 6.2 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Rise of the Triad Doom Edition From 5.7 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Assassins Creed Chronicles Trilogy - 7.2 GB | AVAILABLE!
  • Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 - Lossless - Uncracked - 31.6 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Sniper Elite 4 Inc New Maps & All Updates - 25 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Syberia 3 v1.1 - 15.7 GB | AVAILABLE!
  • Little Nightmares Inc. All Bonus - 1.7 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Rain World - 1.8 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Expeditions: Viking v1.0.1 Multi5 - 3.85 GB | AVAILABLE !
Welcome to CorePack - Official Site for Repacks

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

THE KNIGHT

Bear Simulator - CorePack | 1.26 GB

19 posts in this topic

screenshot-2_28_20169_06_36pm.png

5528fa7e_o.png

Title: Bear Simulator

Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, Simulation

Developer: Farjay.com 

Publisher: Farjay.com    

Release Date: 26 Feb, 2016                                                        fefd27b1_o.png                                                 

• A game where you live life through the eyes of a bear. Eat things, go on an adventure and discover things about your forest home. 
  • Explore 7 different regions from the regular forest, to the mountain top or maybe take a long walk on the beach. But don't go to the Spooky Woods, none have braved that task and came out with their sanity intact. 
  • Fight against an array of villainous creatures that dare try to stop your bear way of life, from the horrible bunny rabbit to the dreadful frog. 
  • Find things to eat like bugs, mushrooms, plants or various bits of food left by humans. All of which increase your bear stats: Strength, Dive and Intelligence to name a few. 
  • Collect cosmetics like hats, find curious things to decorate your den, discover strange and confusing bear beds. All very realistic bear behavior. 
  • Discover secrets but keep them secret ya hear?! 
  • View your bear through the Bear Face Cam. With it you can display your hats! 
  • Read the markings left by other animals after upgrading your nose

MINIMUM:

Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent AMD CPU

Memory: 2 GB RAM

Graphics: 256 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0 support

Storage: 4 GB available space

Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible

RECOMMENDED:

Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent AMD CPU

Memory: 4 GB RAM

Graphics: AMD/ATI Radeon HD4850 512 MB or greater / Nvidia GeForce 9800GT 512 MB or greater

Storage: 4 GB available space

Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible

01ebd641_o.png

ss_6f4fdc711a95d1bfdd8955851a0df9addf21959d.600x338.jpg?t=1456517032

ss_74674c71e8764968bf2e90914766bd897972bc78.600x338.jpg?t=1456517032

screenshot-2_28_20169_07_14pm.png

644f02c6_o.png

05df6b4874e8ba44fd19e98e8e62ab08.png

18c01a98_o.png

OPENLOAD 1 GB Links Click Here

thank you KNIGHT for this small repack.

I was always wanted to be a bear but my mother was keep saying "you can't be a bear". Now I can be a bear. Thanks corepack, you make my wish come true.

From 6GB to 1GB.. awesome repacks.... Thanks man... 

I'm sure this comes as nothing new but i really appreciate your repack & efforts. Appreciate it KNIGHT & the whole CP staff.

Thanks man nice and small repack. :punk: :punk: :punk:

Thanks for the Good Game

Yeah i love bears lets go eat some honey thanks.

so small 1.26 from 6 GB , Great work @THE KNIGHT   :clap2:

I was always wanted to be a bear but my mother was keep saying "you can't be a bear". Now I can be a bear. Thanks corepack, you make my wish come true.

lmao good one

nice pack.. thank you core!

Wow thanks you, from screenshoot i guess this game is FPS, FPS not using weapon such as sword or gun but claw

By the way, thanks again for great repack, you saving my skin from +-6GB to +-1GB :respect:

I always liked bears. In my opinion, they're the most complete animals in the world. And now I can try what's like to be a bear. Thanks a lot, Corepack.  :afro:

thanks a lot!

i love yogi bear,kill winnie the pooh.