Xiao En

Hello users, admins, and more. I have a suggestion if you would kindly listen if its ok, when you would upload the REPACKS is there any chance you guys would upload it on MediaFire?. You see, when I (I don't know if I am the only one) download games from a singlelink (I'm a singlelink user) you guys upload it on Google Drive or Openload Or Mega, its ok really but when I download a game (of course a large game) I use IDM (InTERNET Download Manager) and in the new version, IDM supposedly expire or terminate the download in a specific time length maybe? but our internet is really slow so I tend to download the game twice or thrise. If you would kindly upload to MediaFire if and only it is possible. This is just a suggestion and a opinion not a demand for satisfaction but anyways you guys are great awesome keep up the good work!!

MrJay

use Jdownloader and u shud be fine . 

• Upvote 1

Erika Asuna

As suggested use jDownloader 2, IDM is to General to use in content download.

ShivShubh

I don't think MediaFire allows that much large file upload to support single links. Also one needs to buy a premium account at MediaFire to upload cause free account gives maybe 10 GB space ?

Mr. Innocent

Problem solved topic locked