ASFOMP

GTA V CorePack PrePack Install Guide/Corrupt Game Data FIXED!

Question

ASFOMP

GTA V Installation Guide & Fixes - UPDATED 15/05/2016 Latest Update: Grand.Theft.Auto.V.Update.v1.33-RELOADED (678.1) Latest Crack: RELOADED Latest GTAVVerifier: v1.5 (See section 3) Foreword If you are having issues, I cannot stress enough how important it is to verify your installed files. Please see Section 3. THIS GUIDE SHOWS HOW TO INSTALL GTA V & APPLY THE LATEST UPDATE + CRACK! Table of Contents: 1. A Little Background Info 2. Installation Guide 3. Installed Files Verification (GTAVVerifier) 4. Applying Latest Update + Crack 5. Common Issues 6. PrePack (36.4 GB) Missing/Stripped MP DLC Folders/Files 7. R* Update Changelogs Here is a guide I want to share with people who may be having issues. 1. A Little Background Info [SPOILER="A Little Background Info"] 1.1 CorePack Releases There have been three releases: Grand Theft Auto V Inc. Update 1 PrePack (36.4 GB) Grand Theft Auto V Inc. Update 4 RePack (31 GB) Grand Theft Auto V Inc. Update 4 RePack (31.8 GB) You should get this release! 1.2 Differences of Releases For those that don't know, the releases are based on the Full Retail DVD. 1.2.1 PrePack (36.4 GB) Update 1 included. Does NOT include certain files: \update\x64\metadata.dat \update\x64\dlcpacks\mpchristmas2\dlc.rpf \update\x64\dlcpacks\mpheist\dlc.rpf \update\x64\dlcpacks\mppatchesng\dlc.rpf The dlcpacks\mp folders\files were removed, as they were all originally believed to only be MultiPlayer (MP) DLC's. As it turns out, some missions were not playable, and I discovered you actually needed: \update\x64\dlcpacks\mpchristmas2\dlc.rpf \update\x64\dlcpacks\mppatchesng\dlc.rpf These can be downloaded from section 6. PrePack (36.4 GB) Missing/Stripped MP DLC Folders/Files below, or from a full 60GB torrent. mpheist is NOT needed, this truly is Online Heist’s DLC. NOTE: Some MODS use vehicles from this DLC... The 'metadata.dat' is required, although is added during section 4. Applying Latest Update + Crack below. 1.2.2 RePack (31 GB) Update 4 included. Does NOT include:\update\x64\metadata.dat \update\x64\dlcpacks\mpheist\dlc.rpf (Online Heist’s DLC) MP sound files. 1.2.3 RePack (31.8 GB) Update 4 & Online Heist’s DLC included. 1.3 The Trade Off Due to the highly compressed files of the releases, as with anything compressed, time is needed to un-compress the files! The RePack (31 GB) has been further optimised and does not take as long to install as the PrePack (36.4 GB). Another IMPORTANT factor, is when un-compressing files, it is possible for error's to occur! 1.4 What Can We Do? After we have installed the game, and to ensure our files are IDENTICAL to those of the Full Retail DVD, we can compare the MD5 hash of the files. GTAVVerifier is a small program I wrote to check your files, it will also state what update version and crack you have applied :) See section 3. Installed Files Verification (GTAVVerifier) below. [/SPOILER] 2. Installation Guide [SPOILER="Installation Guide"] Before you begin, you must disable you’re Anti-Virus! (or it will stop the installation!) Do NOT create a free R* Social Club account! And do NOT try to configure it at all! Grand.Theft.Auto.V.Update.v1.33-RELOADED R* Social Club is NO LONGER REQUIRED! DO NOT INSTALL IT! 2.1 RePack Install Guide PDF with Screen Shots http://loook.ga/1429 1. So you have downloaded CorePack's Repack If you have 32 files (i.e. part01, part02, etc...) 2. Extract the 2 ISO files from the RAR's (32 files) using WinRAR or 7Zip (Right click the first part01 (i.e. CP-GTAV.part01.rar) and choose 'Extract Here'). 3. You now have 2 ISO's 'CP-GTAV_DVD1.iso' and 'CP-GTAV_DVD2.iso' 4. Ensure you have minimum 85GB of free space on HDD where you choose to install the game! Please also note you should NOT get any error's during installation! 5. Mount your 'CP-GTAV_DVD1.iso' (with Daemon Tools or simply use Windows 8's inbuilt virtual drive, i.e. double-click .iso) 6. Choose to Install and select a file location 7. Once complete, click finish. 8. Mount your 'CP-GTAV_DVD2.iso' 9. Choose to Install and select the same location you chose in step 6 10. The Processing Files (batch un-compressing) command windows begin... This does take time, please be patient and do not close them! 11. Once complete, push any key in the command prompt window (like it says to do), and click finish. 12. Continue at 2.3 Both Releases Continuation of Installation 2.2 PrePack (36.4 GB) Install Guide PDF with Screen Shots http://loook.ga/1430 1. So you have downloaded CorePack's Prepack If you have 37 files (i.e. part01, part02, etc...)2. Extract the 2 ISO files from the RAR's (37 files) using WinRAR or 7Zip (Right click the first part01 (i.e. PRECP-GTAV.part01.rar) and choose 'Extract Here'). 3. You now have 2 ISO's 'PRECP-GTAV_D1.iso' and 'PRECP-GTAV_D2.iso' 4. Ensure you have minimum 90GB of free space on HDD where you choose to install the game! Please also note you should NOT get any error's during installation! i.e "Unarc.dll / ISDone.dll Error Code -8" (if you do, please see https://corepacks.com/index.php?/topic/34-fixed-unarcdll-isdonedll-error-code-8) 5. Mount your 'PRECP-GTAV_D1.iso' (with Daemon Tools or simply use Windows 8's inbuilt virtual drive, i.e. double-click .iso) 6. Choose to Install and select a file location 7. Once complete, click finish. 8. Mount your 'PRECP-GTAV_D2.iso' 9. Choose to Install and select the same location you chose in step 6 NOTE: You may get another warning here about free space, however you just copied about 74GB from DVD1, so I believe you can ignore this message. 10. The Processing Files (batch un-compressing) command windows begin... This does take time, please be patient and do not close them! ~2 hours 20 minutes on i5-2500K @ 4GHz 11. Once complete, push any key in the command prompt window (like it says to do), and click finish. Now you may wish to add the missing DLC folders/files, if you have downloaded them: \update\x64\dlcpacks\mpchristmas2\dlc.rpf \update\x64\dlcpacks\mppatchesng\dlc.rpf See section 6. PrePack (36.4 GB) Missing/Stripped MP DLC Folders/Files below. 12. Continue at 2.3 Both Releases Continuation of Installation 2.3 Both Releases Continuation of Installation RECOMMENDED: Block 'GTA5.exe' & 'GTAVLauncher.exe' in your firewall, and disable you’re Anti-Virus. PLEASE SEE section 4. Applying Latest Update + Crack below before continuing! At this point, IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to follow the steps in section 3. Installed Files Verification (GTAVVerifier) below! If you have verified your installed files, and it check's out, you are ready to continue. If you are using RELOADED's Crack... Start the game with GTAVLauncher.exe If you are using 3DM's Crack... Start the game with Launcher.exe Have fun :2guns: [/SPOILER] 3. Installed Files Verification (GTAVVerifier) 1. Download GTAVVerifier v1.5 https://mega.nz/#!n0JgnJ7Z!gEVRfcbXhaGVNkeOmaIkYjjWnyv3Uo-IrDHdDMiijg0 2. Extract it and run the exe... NOTE: Microsoft's .NET Framework v4.5 or higher is required. 3.1 What GTAVVerifier Does It will check your files by computing the MD5, and compare the value to the legitimate R* Retail/STEAM MD5 hashes. It will check what update is installed, and what crack is applied. [SPOILER="Example Output"] GTA V Verifier v1.5 @ 15/05/2016 7:15:45 PM Crack: RELOADED 1.33 OK Update: Update 1.33 (678.1) OK DLC: MP Apartment OK MP Christmas 2 OK MP Halloween OK MP Heists OK MP Jan 2016 OK MP Lowrider OK MP Lowrider 2 OK MP Luxe OK MP Luxe 2 OK MP Patches OK MP Replay OK MP Valentines 2 OK MP Xmas 604490 OK Patch Day 1 OK Patch Day 2B OK Patch Day 2 OK Patch Day 3 OK Patch Day 4 OK Patch Day 5 OK Patch Day 6 OK Patch Day 7 OK Patch Day 8 OK Patch Day 9 OK Game: File: GFSDK_ShadowLib.win64.dll variant Update 1.33 (678.1) OK. File: x64a.rpf variant Update 1.33 (678.1) OK. File: update\x64\data\errorcodes\american.txt variant Update 1.33 (678.1) OK. File: update\x64\data\errorcodes\chinese.txt variant Update 1.33 (678.1) OK. File: update\x64\data\errorcodes\french.txt variant Update 1.33 (678.1) OK. File: update\x64\data\errorcodes\german.txt variant Update 1.33 (678.1) OK. File: update\x64\data\errorcodes\italian.txt variant Update 1.33 (678.1) OK. File: update\x64\data\errorcodes\japanese.txt variant Update 1.33 (678.1) OK. File: update\x64\data\errorcodes\korean.txt variant Update 1.33 (678.1) OK. File: update\x64\data\errorcodes\mexican.txt variant Update 1.33 (678.1) OK. File: update\x64\data\errorcodes\polish.txt variant Update 1.33 (678.1) OK. File: update\x64\data\errorcodes\portuguese.txt variant Update 1.33 (678.1) OK. File: update\x64\data\errorcodes\russian.txt variant Update 1.33 (678.1) OK. File: update\x64\data\errorcodes\spanish.txt variant Update 1.33 (678.1) OK. Finished @ 15/05/2016 7:18:01 PM [/SPOILER] If you get an error on a file, it will display the filename with the mismatch. NOTE: Variant's are OK Mismatches usually happen because something went wrong during your installation or processing (un-compressing) files phase. It also allows you to check your ISOs :) (Only the first two releases, as I didn't download the third) 3.2 What To Do If You Get Errors You can PM myself with the Result from GTAVVerifier (use the Copy to Clipboard button, and paste it in the PM) You can also just try the installation again, if you get a lot of errors. ALTERNATIVELY: Just select the particular file(s) you need from a torrent of the Full 60GB Retail DVD, and put it in the right location obviously. Hope this helps someone or a few people :60: 4. Applying Latest Update + Crack http://corepacks.com/index.php?threads/grand-theft-auto-v-update-v1-33-reloaded.12203/ 5. Common Issues NOTE: Grand.Theft.Auto.V.Update.v1.33-RELOADED NO LONGER REQUIRES R* SOCIAL CLUB! [SPOILER="Common Issues"] 5.1 Social Club Sign-In Issues What should happen if everything goes well for you, when you run 'Launcher.exe' the game starts and it should automatically sign-in to R* Social Club using "3dmgame1" (in the top right of screen). What you can try is this: 1. Un-install R* Games Social Club 2. Delete "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Social Club" directory. 3. Delete "C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Social Club" directory. 4. Use regedit and navigate to and delete [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Rockstar Games Social Club] (so there are no traces of it ever being installed) 5. Delete "C:\Users\\Documents\Rockstar Games\Social Club" directory. 6. Re-install R* Games Social Club. 5.2 Change Language As of 3DM crack v4, the language is now in '3dmgame.ini', you can edit it with notepad. Just un-comment the language you want (by deleting the ; at the begining of the line) and comment the other one 5.3 Switch-able Graphics (i.e. Laptops game not loading) I believe this only relates to Intel + NVIDIA consumers: Option A: 1. Change in switch-able graphics 'GTA5.exe' to "Power Saving Mode" 2. Browse to "C:\Users\\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V" directory 2. Open your 'settings.xml' file with notepad or text editor 3. Find the line and change to 5. The game will run on "Power Saving Mode" via switch-able, and as soon as it loads, and you can see the game... 6. Change from "Power Saving Mode" to "High Performance" 7. It will show a blank screen to some people for some seconds, and then BOOM the game should work Option B: Thanks [USER=31001]@domax[/USER] 1. Turn off your antivirus program 2. Go to Start---->Control Panel---->Control Manager 3. When "Control Manager" opens go to "Display Adapters" and right-click on your HIGH-PERFORMANCE Graphic card and "Disable" it 4. Next is launch "PlayGTAV.exe" as Administrator 5. When game starts and you hear some sound go back to Display Adapters and re-enable your graphic card AND BOOM YOUR GAME WORKS 5.4 No Cops/Police during Prologue / Self Radio No Sound Issue This is usually caused by issues during the install phase, and most notably missing file/s: '\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday2ng\dlc.rpf' '\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday3ng\dlc.rpf' If you ran the SFV check mentioned above in section 3. Installed Files CRC Checksum Verification (SFV) you would have seen MISSING and red crosses! Download these from the full 60GB torrent. [/SPOILER] 6. PrePack (36.4 GB) Missing/Stripped MP DLC Folders/Files You will need to acquire these yourself. ALTERNATIVELY: Just select the particular file(s) you need from a torrent of the Full 60GB Retail DVD, and put it in the right location obviously. 7. R* Update Changelogs Update 2 (331.1) https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/205509157--4-17-15-GTAV-PC-Patch-1-01-Notes Update 3 (335.2) https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204909368--4-21-15-GTAV-PC-Patch-335-1-Notes Update 4 (350.1) https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/205086728--4-30-15-GTAV-PC-Patch-350-1-Notes Update 5 (350.2) https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/205771387--5-1-15-GTAV-PC-Patch-350-2-Notes Update 1.33 (678.1) https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/218069787--UPDATED-5-13-16-GTAV-Title-Update-Notes-1-33-PS4-Xbox-One-PC-

• Upvote 5

codename.countess

cheers mate will try and let you knw

trickzter182

Thanks, good job. :afro:

• Upvote 1

segaofice

Can you make a sfv for the disk images, I'm worried mine may be corrupted, as I have re installed twice now with this latest one failing your sfv. Before I re download I would like to be extra sure that they are corrupt and there isn't just something wrong with the prepack installing on windows 10, which i don't really think would be the case.

Thanks in advance.

OscarIsMyName

I've been waiting for a couple of hours, and can't download the sfv file from UP. Could you upload it to another hoster? :rolleyes:

And I have some questions >.<

-Do i have to turn off the AV or something?

-Does it matter if i'm connected to the internet?

And, once i have the game installed, why cant I copy paste the crack? It says i need permisions u.u Can copy everything except the DLL file :(

THANKS a lot again, ASFOMP!

ASFOMP
Can you make a sfv for the disk images, I'm worried mine may be corrupted, as I have re installed twice now with this latest one failing your sfv. Before I re download I would like to be extra sure that they are corrupt and there isn't just something wrong with the prepack installing on windows 10, which i don't really think would be the case.

Thanks in advance.

UPDATED First Post  :rolleyes:

ASFOMP
I've been waiting for a couple of hours, and can't download the sfv file from UP. Could you upload it to another hoster? :rolleyes:

And I have some questions >.<

-Do i have to turn off the AV or something?

-Does it matter if i'm connected to the internet?

And, once i have the game installed, why cant I copy paste the crack? It says i need permisions u.u Can copy everything except the DLL file :(

THANKS a lot again, ASFOMP!

Check First Post MIRROR section  :rolleyes:

When extracting the 3 files from the v2 3DM crack ONLY, you should disable your AV, as it will delete '3dmgame.dll'

I recommend blocking 'GTA5.exe' with your firewall (stay connected to internet)

You should be able to copy the '3dmgame.dll' to <install directory> fine, but as it is going to system drive, you are prompted for windows permission.

g25

Blocking GTA5.exe in windows firewall, and sfv checks out ok. I believe the game would be crashing if that were not the case. Its pretty stable and I can play fine. However:

The first Strangers and Freaks Mission should be available just after "Repo Gone Wrong" which is Franklins 2nd mission I believe. Here is what SHOULD happen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_axuhgKWvI

Look at 11:00 mark. 

For several of us Tonya, is NOT there. There is the question mark on the map but NO Tonya at all. She is just not there. I have restarted the game, deleted the profile, reinstalled, tried both V1 and V2 cracks and she is still not there. I need a save, I guess just after that mission so I can progress in the game. I am also going to download the full uncompressed retail and another one the 3dm retail as well but that will take a loong time to see if the problem persists. 

Of course if the sfv checks out it should be the exact same files anyway... Wonder if its a crack issue.

ASFOMP
Blocking GTA5.exe in windows firewall, and sfv checks out ok. I believe the game would be crashing if that were not the case. Its pretty stable and I can play fine. However:

The first Strangers and Freaks Mission should be available just after "Repo Gone Wrong" which is Franklins 2nd mission I believe. Here is what SHOULD happen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_axuhgKWvI

Look at 11:00 mark. 

For several of us Tonya, is NOT there. There is the question mark on the map but NO Tonya at all. She is just not there. I have restarted the game, deleted the profile, reinstalled, tried both V1 and V2 cracks and she is still not there. I need a save, I guess just after that mission so I can progress in the game. I am also going to download the full uncompressed retail and another one the 3dm retail as well but that will take a loong time to see if the problem persists. 

Of course if the sfv checks out it should be the exact same files anyway... Wonder if its a crack issue.

FIXED: You do need the 'mppatchesng' folder that was stripped from the prepack. I will upload that, and a save file just in case  :)

prpa

i just saw this on another forum

You may be tempted to delete the dirs 'mpchristmas2' 'mpheist' and 'mppatchesng' in directory /Grand Theft Auto V/Update/X64/dlcpacks/ to save 3.3GB hard drive space, thinking that they are multiplayer DLC and are not needed for the single player game.

DON'T DO IT.

The game will run fine without them at first, however when you get to the mission 'Fame or Shame'

it will get stuck infinite loading when you try to enter the Maze Bank Arena.

I ran an experiment where I played that mission over and over(about 10 times), first without those dirs present then with them present. It never worked without them present(and you need the content in the dirs) and it always worked with them present.

Conclusion: you need them for the single player game.

If you deleted them already and just need those dirs back this torrent has them:

http://kickass.to/grand-theft-auto-v-20 ... 71016.html

• Upvote 1

fardeenah

can someone upload these missing files please

mujtabazia

THIS IS THE BEST EVER GUIDE I HAVE EVER SEEN ON COREPACK WEBSITE...Salute you dude!  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

kaizunkill

i got social club error 5 after loading screen

how to fix it???