Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Latest Releases

Assassins Creed III Remastered [Day One Patch + All DLCs + MULTi13] 9.1GB - CorePack V1 | AVAILABLE!

Borderlands - Game of the Year Enhanced Edition [MULTi6] - From 5.8 GB | AVAILABLE!

Borderlands : The Pre-Sequel - Remastered [7 DLCs + MULTi8] - From 7.5 GB | AVAILABLE!

Ni no Kuni™ II: REVENANT KINGDOM - The Tale of a Timeless Tome [v4.0 + 7 DLCs + MULTi7]

South Park: The Fractured But Whole  Gold Edition

World War Z [MULTi10] - 15.1 GB | AVAILABLE !

      THE PRINCE

      Tom Clancy's The Division Gold Edition Inc. Pach 1.8 - CorePack | 38.4 GB

      Recommended Posts

      vicyond

      After i install the game, i cant start the game as it requires uplay pc, i downloaded and install it however it requires activation code, how should i proceed?

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      THE KNIGHT
      2 hours ago, vicyond said:

      After i install the game, i cant start the game as it requires uplay pc, i downloaded and install it however it requires activation code, how should i proceed?

      it is a free week end till more 48 hours , no activision code required , look for the freeweek  pic on ur uplay and continue 

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      shawarms280
      On 9/15/2017 at 7:21 PM, THE KNIGHT said:

      no bro

      that was sad :(

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      shawarms280

      is there a crack of this, so that I can play it offline?

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      THE KNIGHT
      2 hours ago, shawarms280 said:

      is there a crack of this, so that I can play it offline?

      no

      no

      and the free online play ends today but will be more free online play in October 

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      TheDaredVermin

      its download is stuck at 16.1%....it is not downloading now...other games are dow59cb094c7ce1e_Screenshot(70).thumb.png.3872ca71688fbe663456d5632f497ed1.png nloading fine.....it is the server problem..plz help

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      TheDaredVermin

      and no peers..of course

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      THE KNIGHT
      11 hours ago, TheDaredVermin said:

      and no peers..of course

      i checked seedbox now , it is seeding bro

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      TheDaredVermin
      On 9/27/2017 at 7:04 PM, THE KNIGHT said:

      i checked seedbox now , it is seeding bro

      thanks ...the download just started and it is around 30kbps...at least something is better than nothing

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      TheDaredVermin

      isnt there a way to get like a free activation key? anyone?

       

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      THE KNIGHT
      8 hours ago, TheDaredVermin said:

      isnt there a way to get like a free activation key? anyone?

       

      will be free three days soon 

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      TheDaredVermin
      1 hour ago, goldenm8 said:

      IS THIS GAME GONA TO BE CRACKED OR IT WILL NEVER BEEN?

      This game cannot be cracked...It is a online game..U can only play it if u buy the game/try the game's trial version or try it for free when ubisoft makes it free to play for some weekend. If u want to play download it and play trial version..U can keep it until ubisoft releases for some weekend and then play it for 6 hrs .

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      TheDaredVermin
      1 hour ago, goldenm8 said:

      IS THIS GAME GONA TO BE CRACKED OR IT WILL NEVER BEEN?

      This game cannot be cracked...It is a online game..U can only play it if u buy the game/try the game's trial version or try it for free when ubisoft makes it free to play for some weekend. If u want to play download it and play trial version..U can keep it until ubisoft releases for some weekend and then play it for 6 hrs .

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites

      Join the conversation

      You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

      Guest
      Reply to this topic...

      ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

        Only 75 emoji are allowed.

      ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

      ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

      ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


      ×
      ×
      • Create New...