Jump to content
THE PRINCE

Tom Clancy's The Division Gold Edition Inc. Pach 1.8 - CorePack | 38.4 GB

Recommended Posts

Loose
1 hour ago, IZHAN said:

who the hell said that :4_joy::4_joy:

some one tricked you :4_joy::4_joy:

Seriously !!

Then what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Erika Asuna
1 hour ago, Loose said:

Seriously !!

Then what?

This is a Pre-Pack, you need to own the game to play it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Loose
13 hours ago, Erika Asuna said:

This is a Pre-Pack, you need to own the game to play it.

 

16 hours ago, IZHAN said:

who the hell said that :4_joy::4_joy:

some one tricked you :4_joy::4_joy:

Yeah yeah both of you I got it, I bought the gold edition.

This game should buy it from the start

Edited by Loose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
THE KNIGHT
10 hours ago, Loose said:

 

Yeah yeah both of you I got it, I bought the gold edition.

This game should buy it from the start

or play trial 

or play in free arranged weekends 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheAlphaB
Hi, I have this game purchased on Steam, the same version, can I add your repack so I can play on Steam? My Internet connection is slow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IZHAN
7 minutes ago, TheAlphaB said:
Hi, I have this game purchased on Steam, the same version, can I add your repack so I can play on Steam? My Internet connection is slow!

no this is based on uplay

uplay version

so no you cannot

both sizes and files are different 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
•-ST∆RBOY™-•

Is it cracked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IZHAN
1 minute ago, Shubham26 said:

Is it cracked

no

not yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheAlphaB
14 hours ago, IZHAN said:

no this is based on uplay

uplay version

so no you cannot

both sizes and files are different 

Thanks!

So is the same thing for Witcher 3? I have it gog, so I can not play the same in steam, even having bought the same version? "GOTY"
You or anyone reading this, can you upload the mega, zip, media, The Division Gold Edition STEAM? My internet sucks to download, 41GB would be very time consuming.
Edited by TheAlphaB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
umut354545

it's really hard to kill the guy in this game

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...