ShivShubh

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard - Gold Edition [v 1.03u5 + All DLCs + MULTi13] - CorePack | 24 GB

DEVANGEL™

Torrent Needed

THE KNIGHT
On 9/7/2017 at 4:29 PM, DEVANGEL™ said:

Torrent Needed

Torrent added

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

neradplatim

Hello, what song is playing during installation please? 

-PUNISHΞR-
30 minutes ago, neradplatim said:

Hello, what song is playing during installation please? 

• Like 1

THE KNIGHT
1 hour ago, robbos21 said:

This crap does not install, either way stops either 58.6% or 76% and that as far as gets so dumped and got one that actually fully installs no messing..........

sure you are totally wrong , as any repacker , as in any repack , before posting any repack , we test installation then ask  two of our testers to install and play it for few mins , that means three persons installed it on different PCs , that means you dont follow common steps of installing a repack 

neradplatim

This game 100% works, i play it now. Thank you Knight.

THE KNIGHT
58 minutes ago, robbos21 said:

The install stops as said with admin and without on win 8 and win 10 it setup that crashes it with pzlib as asked on site about repacks and the person who design  the installer script even said pzlib is the main cullprit as also can cause BSOD as well as which dont use pzlib anymore as I got other copy of codex and that installs 100% and in less than 30 minutse as well which this take lot longer.........

And I also repacked as well and installs pefect as well no issues either and with all updates as which I do with lot games from here just repack them as guarntee installs and no problems then......

that means you dont follow common steps of installing a repack 

as i expected

Pzlib is a compressing tool which requires to close any running app on ur pc esp AV or even any browser 

ShivShubh
43 minutes ago, THE KNIGHT said:

that means you dont follow common steps of installing a repack 

as i expected

Pzlib is a compressing tool which requires to close any running app on ur pc esp AV or even any browser 

True but pZlib also crashes abruptly on rare cases, so sometimes its not the user's fault.

1 hour ago, robbos21 said:

The install stops as said with admin and without on win 8 and win 10 it setup that crashes it with pzlib as asked on site about repacks and the person who design  the installer script even said pzlib is the main cullprit as also can cause BSOD as well as which dont use pzlib anymore as I got other copy of codex and that installs 100% and in less than 30 minutse as well which this take lot longer.........

And I also repacked as well and installs pefect as well no issues either and with all updates as which I do with lot games from here just repack them as guarntee installs and no problems then......

You should try to disable your anti-virus and windows defender or try in safe mode, without pZlib, it wasn't possible to achieve fast installation and I believe almost every repacker uses it.

• Upvote 1

ShivShubh

^12.9 GB ? You mean you repacked Resident Evil 7 to 12.9 GB ? You must be joking !

Satgi

The torrent file have only 1 seed ? :164:

Harman singh

sir game settings change each time i play game + there is no icon. Leaving this everything is fine.

Satgi

@ShivShubh do you know the title of the installer music?

Edited by Satgi

maxix9

What a change in RE

Pieslayer

is this game really that scary