Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Latest Releases

Resident Evil 2 [MULTi12] - CorePack V1 - From 14.4 GB | AVAILABLE ! - 4X Faster !

Immortal - Unchained [v20190207 + 3 DLCs + MULTi7] - From 4.80 GB | AVAILABLE!

Kingdom Come: Deliverance [v1.8.1 + 9 DLCs + MULTi10] - From 24.0 GB | AVAILABLE!

Jump Force - Ultimate Edition [v 1.0 + MULTi15] - 8.1 GB | AVAILABLE !

ACE COMBAT™ 7: SKIES UNKNOWN [v1.0.1 + MULTi12] - 29.9 GB | AVAILABLE!

Sid Meiers - Civilization VI : Gathering Storm - WIP

      THE KNIGHT

      Seed Box Needed

      Recommended Posts

      THE KNIGHT

      Hi Bros , 

      You always ask for torrents and I try as I can But now My RDP  is nearly full and @MAMAC Helps us greatly till his seedbox also overloaded and  we need new one now

      I DONT WANT MONEY , I Want REAL HELP , if you have SEEDBOX  or VPS or even can seed through your PC , Just Help Your fellow Corepackians to enjoy the game as you 

       

      PLZ , Reply here or contact me if You can help

       

      THANKS

      Admin Team

      • Upvote 5

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      iammhk128

      My personal server is at your service 

      I've also uploaded most of your content to the server and site

      • Upvote 3

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      ToxicGrips

      I can seed through my own pc mate. I have message you before offering my computers

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      THE KNIGHT
      29 minutes ago, iammhk128 said:

      My personal server is at your service 

      I've also uploaded most of your content to the server and site

       

      16 minutes ago, ToxicGrips said:

      I can seed through my own pc mate. I have message you before offering my computers

      check PM

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      Anees-A
      2 hours ago, THE KNIGHT said:

      Hi Bros , 

      You always ask for torrents and I try as I can But now My RDP  is nearly full and @MAMAC Helps us greatly till his seedbox also overloaded and  we need new one now

      I DONT WANT MONEY , I Want REAL HELP , if you have SEEDBOX  or VPS or even can seed through your PC , Just Help Your fellow Corepackians to enjoy the game as you 

       

      PLZ , Reply here or contact me if You can help

       

      THANKS

      Admin Team

      bro i got vps but only have 160 gb space :(

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      MAMAC

      over VPS limit bandwitch to 100-150mbit beacuse host will block vps is u use much bandwitch

      • Upvote 1

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      THE KNIGHT
      3 hours ago, Anees-A said:

      bro i got vps but only have 160 gb space :(

      for how long u can keep this vps running ??

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      FeintBeam

      I can possibly seed through my pc.

      • Upvote 1

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      Erika Asuna

      I suggest getting a NAS, although the speeds will be extremely limited compared to a SeedBox, it ends doing the job and being way cheaper.

      Just saying to anyone who is interested in Seeding, I would help if I could but the electrical bill wouldn't be kind.

      • Upvote 2

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      Anees-A
      2 hours ago, THE KNIGHT said:

      for how long u can keep this vps running ??

      for 1 year

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      THE KNIGHT
      4 minutes ago, Anees-A said:

      for 1 year

      You are in :112:

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      Gamer1720

      seed through my pc i'll try my best

       
      • Upvote 1

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      zort3x

      I would love to seedbox, but the VPN I have been using went down so it would be some time before I would be able to get a new VPN.

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      DeadManCan

      I can help you guys for seeding torrents.

      i Pm'd you The Knight

      Share this post


      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      Guest
      This topic is now closed to further replies.

      ×