Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
THE KNIGHT

Seed Box Needed

Recommended Posts

THE KNIGHT

Hi Bros , 

You always ask for torrents and I try as I can But now My RDP  is nearly full and @MAMAC Helps us greatly till his seedbox also overloaded and  we need new one now

I DONT WANT MONEY , I Want REAL HELP , if you have SEEDBOX  or VPS or even can seed through your PC , Just Help Your fellow Corepackians to enjoy the game as you 

 

PLZ , Reply here or contact me if You can help

 

THANKS

Admin Team

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iammhk128

My personal server is at your service 

I've also uploaded most of your content to the server and site

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ToxicGrips

I can seed through my own pc mate. I have message you before offering my computers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
THE KNIGHT
29 minutes ago, iammhk128 said:

My personal server is at your service 

I've also uploaded most of your content to the server and site

 

16 minutes ago, ToxicGrips said:

I can seed through my own pc mate. I have message you before offering my computers

check PM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anees-A
2 hours ago, THE KNIGHT said:

Hi Bros , 

You always ask for torrents and I try as I can But now My RDP  is nearly full and @MAMAC Helps us greatly till his seedbox also overloaded and  we need new one now

I DONT WANT MONEY , I Want REAL HELP , if you have SEEDBOX  or VPS or even can seed through your PC , Just Help Your fellow Corepackians to enjoy the game as you 

 

PLZ , Reply here or contact me if You can help

 

THANKS

Admin Team

bro i got vps but only have 160 gb space :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MAMAC

over VPS limit bandwitch to 100-150mbit beacuse host will block vps is u use much bandwitch

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
THE KNIGHT
3 hours ago, Anees-A said:

bro i got vps but only have 160 gb space :(

for how long u can keep this vps running ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FeintBeam

I can possibly seed through my pc.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Erika Asuna

I suggest getting a NAS, although the speeds will be extremely limited compared to a SeedBox, it ends doing the job and being way cheaper.

Just saying to anyone who is interested in Seeding, I would help if I could but the electrical bill wouldn't be kind.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anees-A
2 hours ago, THE KNIGHT said:

for how long u can keep this vps running ??

for 1 year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
THE KNIGHT
4 minutes ago, Anees-A said:

for 1 year

You are in :112:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gamer1720

seed through my pc i'll try my best

 
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zort3x

I would love to seedbox, but the VPN I have been using went down so it would be some time before I would be able to get a new VPN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeadManCan

I can help you guys for seeding torrents.

i Pm'd you The Knight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...