Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Latest Releases

Resident Evil 2 [MULTi12] - CorePack V1 - From 14.4 GB | AVAILABLE ! - 4X Faster !

Immortal - Unchained [v20190207 + 3 DLCs + MULTi7] - From 4.80 GB | AVAILABLE!

Kingdom Come: Deliverance [v1.8.1 + 9 DLCs + MULTi10] - From 24.0 GB | AVAILABLE!

Jump Force - Ultimate Edition [v 1.0 + MULTi15] - 8.1 GB | AVAILABLE !

ACE COMBAT™ 7: SKIES UNKNOWN [v1.0.1 + MULTi12] - 29.9 GB | AVAILABLE!

Sid Meiers - Civilization VI : Gathering Storm - WIP

THE KNIGHT

Warning & Offering Help

THE KNIGHT

Warning for all Members 

Please , Dont PM Repacking Team asking for CP Software { Installer - Repacker - Compressors - ISS -.......}

If done  again by any member - any member who ever he is - i will be very strict 

BUT

We can help any one who learning how to compress files or games and give you the right advice and method , but away from CP Magic

• Upvote 5

Alphaceph

Roger that Boss!! Well never asked your tricks :P

BTW can you darken the text format?? Its barely visible.. you need to high light it to read!!

Aqib

:banned:

ravenzoldic

thanks for the info :)

MandyDex

Good to know

ham09

Warning for all Members 

Please , Dont PM Repacking Team asking for CP Software { Installer - Repacker - Compressors - ISS -.......}

If done  again by any member - any member who ever he is - i will be very strict 

BUT

We can help any one who learning how to compress files or games and give you the right advice and method , but away from CP Magic

I want to learn how to compress. so from where should I begin?

cyberman

thnx for the links. This is one of the most awesome series in last few yrs. Though I think part 2 is the best overall. This one was just a lil too short to be number 1.

Warning for all Members 

BUT

I am happy with what i can download. You guys are the best no one can come near your quality vs size ratio. Wish you guy have a torrent tracker and a way to check for dead links and re update them indemnity 

THE HACKER

yeah it is good to tell it clearly . people dont understad these things that any body cant just give his secrets so easily . actually people want every thing ready made.

THE KNIGHT

I am happy with what i can download. You guys are the best no one can come near your quality vs size ratio. Wish you guy have a torrent tracker and a way to check for dead links and re update them indemnity 

you are lucky  torrent tracker for is coming this month

• Upvote 1

irocadiext

Not really sure why i was quoted into this topic. 

Rebel00712

thanks for the info bro  :)

therapt1le

Thatguy_TOOL

The CorePack team is the best! Your packs are top notch!