THE KNIGHT
Please help

What i do wrong

System is Windows 10 64 bit

what is wrong bro

i cant open the file attached !!

THE KNIGHT
mabunite

ITS a PDF file format, sorry i cant upload a picture, show a error, problem with upload

try this link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8svDqvmEFuWdWQ3ZGpJOGpSbFU

xCcYUA3DgJtG6H6aGcL0WMgsHYopz1IrI0Rr9t7f1PYI2aUkq0NzU7a-yyAEAYeFptZQ9Ae5yBM9mo4=w1440-h794

mabunite

you simply didnt follow usual steps

close AV

close any program running

dont install in C

SiRiOS
you simply didnt follow usual steps

close AV

close any program running

dont install in C

problem still stay

i try install without C: drive

1. on clean windows 10 64bit - show error (higer) and status bari in ther position

2. on windows 8 - show error

3 on windows 10 64 bit with av, without av - show error

where is problem i don't know ;(

Edited by Guest

Kashihara

hey, so i have installed this game on my laptop, but when i open it, it says error #20 please apply the crack again..

why is that?. is this game prepack?..

THE KNIGHT
8 hours ago, Kashihara said:

hey, so i have installed this game on my laptop, but when i open it, it says error #20 please apply the crack again..

why is that?. is this game prepack?..

Just copy "Run me first.bat" to game folder, then run it. Done!

Run StarCraft II Offline, change Character Name if you want, then click Play!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1_LP7fQXf3IV0dwWEFDcFF0NHc/view

confirm here again

bratuha_alex

have the problem tho

Edited by bratuha_alex

Kashihara
16 hours ago, THE KNIGHT said:

Just copy "Run me first.bat" to game folder, then run it. Done!

Run StarCraft II Offline, change Character Name if you want, then click Play!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1_LP7fQXf3IV0dwWEFDcFF0NHc/view

confirm here again

WOAHHH!!, It's really work, Thx Masta!! :D :D :D

mmdwitch

Hi guys i have a problem when i run setup and it says press somewhere after i cilck nothing happening what should i do?

mmdwitch
10 hours ago, mmdwitch said:

Hi guys i have a problem when i run setup and it says press somewhere after i cilck nothing happening what should i do?

THE KNIGHT
20 hours ago, mmdwitch said:

right click and press up arrow

Daemoneon

So these repacks are crazy!! Thank you very much.

DaeHan
On 12/5/2015 at 7:12 PM, THE KNIGHT said:

390128ec_l.png

3d574871_o.png

Title: StarCraft 2: The Trilogy

Release date: November 10, 2015

Developer: Blizzard Entertainment

Series: StarCraft

Genres: Real-time strategy

Designers: Dustin Browder

Platforms: Microsoft Windows

7d0118e3_o.png

You are Hierarch Artanis, leader of the mighty protoss race. Years ago, your homeworld of Aiur fell to the merciless zerg Swarm. Now, at long last, you have raised a powerful fleet of warships known as the Golden Armada, and are poised to reclaim your world. But an ancient evil -- Amon -- threatens this destiny and the fate of the entire galaxy. Only you can reunite the protoss factions and defeat the coming darkness before it consumes all life in the sector.

StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void is the third major release in the epic StarCraft II trilogy saga. Designed to be the ultimate competitive real-time strategy game, StarCraft II features the return of the Protoss, Terran, and Zerg races, overhauled and re-imagined with Blizzard's signature approach to game balance. Each chapter of Starcraft II focuses on a specific faction of the Starcraft war. StarCraft II also features a custom 3D-graphics engine with realistic physics and the ability to render several large, highly detailed units and massive armies on-screen simultaneously.

60235b16_o.png

• Get Your Arch On -- With the cooperative Archon Mode, you and a friend share control over a single base and army. Develop detailed game plans and focus your attentions to take down your adversaries.
  • Form Alliances -- With the Allied Commanders cooperative mode, join forces with a friend and take on the role of a StarCraft commander as you battle through scenarios, level up, and show off your real-time strategy skill in a team environment.
  • Strike from the Shadows -- Explore the strategic depths of the game with six fresh units -- two for each race -- and enjoy new abilities for the units you already know and love.
  • Join the eSports Community -- Whether cheering on the underdog or rooting for a fan favorite, millions have experienced the thrill of battle and the rush of victory through StarCraft's vibrant eSports community. Now it's your turn.
  • Each chapter of StarCraft II includes a unique single-player campaign
  • Custom-designed, fast-paced online play through an upgraded version of Blizzard's renowned online gaming service, Battle.net
  • Includes a powerful, full-featured map editor that will put the same tools used by Blizzard's designers into the hands of players

27a5db32_o.png

MinimumCPU: Intel Core2 Duo E8400 vs AMD A4 3300RAM: 4 GBOS: Windows Vista / 7/ 8 /10 64 BitVideo Card: ATI Radeon HD 4550 512MB / NVIDIA EVGA GeForce 9800 GT 512MB Graphics CardDirect X 11 compatibleSound Card: YASFree Disk Space: 30 GBRecommendedCPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 vs AMD Athlon X2 3800RAM: 6 GBOS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 64 BitVideo Card: NVIDIA 9500GT 1GB DDR2 Graphic Card OR Ati Radeon HD 5450 (1GB) Graphics CardDirect X 11 compatibleSound Card: YASFree Disk Space: 30 GB                    bd996c13_o.png

c2e15460-5094-44ef-aba3-ca28fafa6756.jpg.240p.jpg eaac615b-b10d-4e41-93a2-d8c6c6e87467.jpg.240p.jpg

ac34376f-abb4-4046-803a-89efd6ac9831.jpg.240p.jpg 10db1be5-e0ef-4059-a43d-118c1eafd600.jpg.240p.jpg

83b3fc96_o.png

37965d2213237af17375023ead0dfca1.png

ee44f43a_o.png                                                                                                                      Single Iso Here

OPENLOAD 1 GB Links Click Here

Uptobox Here

Kumpulbiga Here

ac435b76_o.png

CP-StarCraft 2 Trilogy.nfo

Is this Repack included Nova Covert Ops Expansion???

Thanks in advance!!!