Featured Topics

Latest Repacks

• Hitman: The Complete First Season - GOTY Patch Only - 5.17 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Syberia 3: Digital Deluxe Edition [v3.0 + DLC, MULTi11] - 15.2 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • TransRoad: USA [v 1.0.7 + Multi7] - 1.12 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Outcast - Second Contact [DLC + Multi7] - 4.9 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Call of Duty: WWII - Inc. MP & Zombies [Multi11] [Selective Download] - CorePack V3 - From 33 GB | AVAILABLE!
  • Road Rage [Multi6] - 1.1 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition – Ragnarok - 4.16 | AVAILABLE !
  • Star Wars Battlefront II Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition- [Not Cracked] - PrePack - From 31.9 GB | AVAILABLE !

Assassin's Creed : Origins - Offline Activation | CorePack Exclusive - Participate Now

TheWhisperer

NEED GAME RECOMMENDATIONS!

TheWhisperer
      Posted (edited)

Hi guys! Newbie here, but have always used corepacks. I am in run out of games to play. Hope you awesome people can help me out! 

PS: I am not quite a big fan of FPS and RPG games, but I have played and enjoyed some and will consider playing  the games if you guys say that it's worth the time.  Doesn't matter if it was released 6 or 7 years ago. Would prefer third person, action and adventure as much as possible. Thank you in advance peeps! Keep on gaming. 

ANOTHER THING:  I am running on i7 6700HQ, 8GB RAM and a GTX 960m on ( the awful ) Windows 10.

Edited by TheWhisperer
      • Upvote 1

Dishonored DOTO

gonna make you a list

but windows 10 awfull ?? you really didn't like it ??

Dishonored DOTO

you can play vanquish

max payne 1-2-3

dead space

mass effect 

sleeping dogs

• Upvote 2

TheWhisperer

Yeah man. I mean it looks great, but damn Windows 10 performs bad for me. Anyways, thanks! Played sleeping dogs and the last max payne games. One question though, is Mass Effect really that good? I have always wanted to played it, but had my doubts. Same with dead space.

Dishonored DOTO

try updating to last one or check ur pc i run games in it better then win8-7

anyways dead space is a awsome game i really loved it 

mass effect not that good but good for killing time

-James Bond-™

Alane wake 

Dead space

Evil dead regeneration

Total overdose

All are the 3rd person action adventure and the most awesome story.Must play games.And first play alan wake the most awesome game.

• Upvote 1

Jack The Ripper

A big fan of 3rd shooters, here's a load:

"Wanted weapons of fate","Binary Domain", Vanquish, "Splinter Cell: Conviction"(if you like stealth:Double Agent,Black List, others are old but go ahead), James Bond: Blood Stone, Kane and Lynch: Dead Men - Dog Days, Quantum Break, Hitman: Absolution, Gears Of War (personally I didn't like it), Dark Sector, Lost Planet: 1 - 2 - 3, Fallout: 3 - New Vegas - 4(RPG, open world, Note:you can switch between 1st person and 3rd shooter), Sniper Elite: V2 (including Zombie Army trilogy)- III - 4.....

Open World 3rd Shooters:

GTA: San Andreas - IV(for all contents GTA IV Complete edition) - V, Saints Row: II - III - IV (all contents Game of the Century Edition)- Gat Out Of Hell, Sleeping Dogs (all contents of old one:Complete edition, remastered: Definitive Edition), Mafia: II - III, Just Cause: II - III, Red Faction: Guerrilla - Armageddon....

Survival Horror 3rd Shooters:

Resident Evil: 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 (and all that's in between), The Evil Within, I'm Alive, Alone In The Dark (2008), Dead Rising: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4(also open world)....

Although not Shooters but you can't simply IGNORE:

"Batman Arkham Series (also open world)", "Castlevania Lords Of Shadows 2" (I wouldn't recommend CLOS 1 but go ahead if you like ), "Metal Gear Rising Revengeance", The Amazing Spider-man: 1 - 2, Tomb Raider (2013 reboot) and Rise Of The Tomb Raider, Devil May Cry: 3 - 4 - DMC(not really but not that bad as you'll pass time... nice graphics and all) - 4 Special Edition, Bayonetta.....

• Upvote 1

khazad

- The Batman games

- Call of Juarez, the 1st and the latest are the only ones that are good.

- Darksiders

- Dead Space

- Deus Ex, if you're hyped for Cyberpunk 2077

- Dishonored, if you're planning on playing this, first play the Thief saga, the first 3 games are awesome, the last one, not so great.

- Dragon Age, i just played the first one which most people say it is the best one, if you play it, play just the prologue, if you like it you must follow this list ...

- Dying Light

- F.E.A.R.

- Wolfenstein, DOOM, Shadow Warrior

- Life is strange

- Mass Effect, the same as Dragon Age, if you're planning on playing it tell me if you want the list

- System Shock, it's the spiritual successor of Half-Life

- If you wanna get into RPG, there's The Elder Scrolls I, II, Battlespire, Redguard, III, if at this point you love the saga then play the 3 travels games (Stormhold, Dawnstar, Shadowkey, they're non-canon the only reference is that someone in these games has a staff, and on Skyrim you have to retrieve that staff from someone), IV, V, if you plan to play this saga, follow that order. If you already fell in love with the saga then the only thing that's left is the MMO which is pretty great.

- Also if you wanna get into more RPG, there's The Witcher saga, if you wanna play the games i suggest you to read the books first, you can check it out at r/witcher.

-Tomb Raider, if you like the reboot you must play the older games, well it's not a must, but they're awesome too.

-XCOM, this saga got rebooted with Enemy Unknown, if you played it and liked it go ahead and play the older games.

Well, most of them are FPS, but the're pretty good.

• Upvote 1

TheWhisperer

Thank you guys! Will definitely play the games you recommended. Keep on gaming!

• Upvote 2

Jack The Ripper
      1 hour ago, TheWhisperer said:

Thank you guys! Will definitely play the games you recommended. Keep on gaming!

Always a pleasure.

• Upvote 1

khazad

Oh i forgot to paste the Dragon Age and Mass Effect list.

Dragon Age

Mass Effect

Like i said, play the first part of the 1st games, if you liked it, consider following the list.

• Upvote 1

soraippo

RPG :

1. The Witcher series ( 1,  2, 3 ) . if u like rpg like dark souls, u can playing The Witcher 3 On Death March difficulty, it's similar with dark souls.

2. Nier automata

3. Dragon Age 2

4. Dragon age inquisition

5. Mass Effect 2

6. Fallout: New Vegas

7. Undertale

JRPG :

1. Final Fantasy XIII series ( XIII,  XIII -2, XIII Lightning Returns )

2. Valkyria Chronicles

3. Tales of Berseria

4. Tales of Zestiria

diddatreemov

Persona 5!

sajg0n
      10 hours ago, diddatreemov said:

Persona 5!

+1

Im thinking about buying PS4 just for this game. Also you can try Enslaved: Odyssey to the West(older game, but good story and some cool mechanics)