Eid-Fitr Mubarak To All (عيد الفطر)

CorePack First Legend | A Honoured Moment

Featured Topics :-

Currently Working On :-

• Sniper Elite 4 Deluxe Edition{v1.4.1 + all DLCs , Season Pass, Bonus} - Multi10 + Dedicated Server -Steamworks V2 -  27.5 GB | AVAILABLE ! {updated }

• The Elder Scrolls IV : Oblivion - GOTY Edition Deluxe - 4.3 GB | AVAILABLE !

• Dragon Ball: Xenoverse - Bundle Edition [v 1.08.00] Lossless - 7.8 GB | AVAILABLE !

• Hitman: The Complete First Season {V1.11.2} - 22.4 GB | AVAILABLE !

• DRAGON QUEST HEROES™ II Explorer's Edition Inc. All DLCs & Multiplayer - Multi8 - LossLess - From 8.8 GB | AVAILABLE !

• Nier Automata Inc. All DLCs{Based on CPY} - 25.4 GB | AVAILABLE !

• The Elder Scrolls III : Morrowind - GOTY Edition - 800 MB | AVAILABLE!

• Fallout Trilogy - 2.2 GB | AVAILABLE!

• Max Payne Bundle - 1.5 GB | AVAILABLE !

• Train Sim World - CSX Heavy Haul - 2.18 GB | AVAILABLE !

• F1 2016 v1.8.0 Inc. CAREER BOOSTER PACK - Multiplayer - 10.9 GB | AVAILABLE !

• VALKYRIE DRIVE BHIKKHUNI - 1.7 GB | AVAILABLE
  • Football Manager 2017 + Football Manager Touch 2017- Multi16 [v17.3.1 + 17 DLCs]- 2.46 GB | AVAILABLE ! {UPDATED}

• Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - V1 - Lossless [1.07 + All DLCs] - 10.7 GB | Testing

• Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls - V1 - Lossless 

• Dead Rising 4 Inc Update 2 | WIP

• The Sims 4 v1.31.37 Inc. DLCs - 14.7 GB | Testing

New Designers Needed - Click Here

Welcome to CorePack - Official Site for Repacks

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

-NORO-

Fahrenheit Indigo Prophecy Remastered - CorePack | 2.7 GB

17 posts in this topic

fah.thumb.jpg.1b49abf49a569dc82673b4875f3c5b93.jpg

-GAME INFO-

Title: Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
Genre: Adventure, RPG
Developer: Aspyr , Quantic Dream (original release)
Publisher: Aspyr
Release Date: 29 Jan, 2015
-DESCRIPTION-
Guilt is a Chilling Feeling...

Originally released in 2005, Fahrenheit (known as Indigo Prophecy in North America) was a breakthrough in interactive narrative, teetering between the worlds of cinema and gaming while also embracing them, carving its own unique genre in the entertainment landscape. This newly remastered edition features updated graphics, controller support AND is based on the uncut/uncensored international version of the game.

With a rich multilayered narrative, innovative presentation, and a chilling musical score by famed Hollywood composer Angelo Badalamenti, Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered serves as the definitive version of the supernatural murder mystery and (re)introduces the groundbreaking title to old and new fans alike.

Features:
• Interactive Drama — An intuitive control scheme and spectacular split-screen presentation complement the game's mysterious noir narrative.
• Extensive Replayability — With branching dialog and multiple endings, each playthrough of the game yields a different outcome.
• Multiple Characters — Take control of the narrative through four different playable characters, each illuminating a different perspective of the story.
• Fully Voiced Script — Every line from the extensive script is voiced by professional actors in English, French, German, and Spanish.
• Cinematic Score — Fahrenheit features a fully orchestrated [check] score composed by Angelo Badalamenti, famous for his extensive work with director David Lynch.
• Uncut version of the game — Unlike the original North American release,
Remastered contains all of the game's original scenes, uncensored and uncut.

Key Upgrades:
• High-definition Graphics — All of the in-game textures have been meticulously recreated in HD for desktop.
• Controller Support — Support for Sony and Microsoft controllers for desktop platforms.
• Live Graphics Comparison — Players can switch between the updated visuals and the original art assets by pressing F9
-SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS-
MINIMUM

Processor: Intel Core i3, AMD A10

Memory: 4 GB RAM

Graphics: 512 MB ATI HD4450 | 512 MB nVidia 8800 GT | Intel HD 4400

DirectX: Version 9.0c

Storage: 15 GB available space

Additional Notes: Supported Gamepads: Microsoft Xbox 360 Games for Windows (Wired), Microsoft Xbox 360 Games for Windows Wireless Controller with Adapter

-REPACK NFO-

1497434718.Fahrenheit_Indigo_Prophecy_Re

-DOWNLOAD LINKS-

Openload: https://binbox.io/wGv3b#EGrHpSKA

Kbagi: https://binbox.io/hU3zz#OGDXdK59

Torrent: https://binbox.io/BbKUJ#5IPeDCcb

Fahrenheit Indigo Prophecy Remastered - Corepack.nfo

Welcome bro to our team , Good work 

Well @THE KNIGHT You get a new competitor now 

@-NORO- Good work bro

Well deserved

Amazing job mate.One of the best games I ever played.Thanks for the repack.

Good One @-NORO-

Maximum Compression....!

Torrent added , tx @MAMAC

So this the first official corepack repack by @-NORO- right? nice work man :bs:

I had no Idea this was remastered, played this long ago with a friend of mine (he'll be very happy when I tell him), we had so much fun we didn't notice it looks so much like Matrix movie till we reached the end, thanks for bringing good memories NORO.

Thanks man  :happy:

Great game   :thumbsup:

Wonderful work! :bq::ay:

Thanks for Repack.

When I try to launch the game. I click play game. but nothing happens.
what should I do? please help.

Great work, thanks! :)

2 hours ago, ajmal143 said:

Thanks for Repack.

When I try to launch the game. I click play game. but nothing happens.
what should I do? please help.

Make sure that your AV didnt block cpy cracked files

Game just gets stuck in black screen after starting name movies, this is the second game this month that fails to work. Automobilista repack too didn't work

5 minutes ago, HEMAN24 said:

Game just gets stuck in black screen after starting name movies, this is the second game this month that fails to work. Automobilista repack too didn't work

This repack is tested by multiple testers and by me. It is working perfectly without any issues.

Problem is certainly coming from your pc

You need to get latest drivers, update directx and all Microsoft Visual redistributables ,  .NET frameworks.