Eid-Fitr Mubarak To All (عيد الفطر)

Featured Topics :-

Currently Working On :-

• theHunter: Call of the Wild - ATV - Multi8 Inc. all DLCs & updates - 6.1 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship Multi6 Inc. Multiplayer - 11.4 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Bulletstorm:Full Clip Edition Multi9 - 6.1 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Pro Cycling Manager 2017 Multi9 - proper - 3.7 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • MotorGP 17 Multi6 - 6.6 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV Steam Edition Multi10 - 10.6 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Total War Warhammer Complete Edition Inc. All Updates & DLCs - Multi11 Voicers - Multiplayer - Selective download From 13 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Mr Shifty - 627 MB | AVAILABLE !
  • Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition Bundle Inc. all updates & DLCs - Multi13 - Multiplayer - 22.5 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Everspace v1.0.8 - 3.2GB | AVAILABLE!
  • Silence: The Whispered World 2 - 3GB |AVAILABLE!
  • Moto Racer 4 Inc. All Updates , Multi7 - Multiplayer - 2.17 GB | AVAILABLE !

• DiRT 4 v1.03 Inc. DLCs - 16.2 GB | AVAILABLE!

• Get Even Inc Bonus , Multi8 - 18.3 GB  | AVAILABLE ! 

• Manhunt Duology - CorePack | 3.79 GB |AVAILABLE

• Sniper Elite 4 Deluxe Edition{v1.4.1 + all DLCs , Season Pass, Bonus} - Multi10 + Dedicated Server -Steamworks V2 -  27.5 GB | AVAILABLE ! {updated }

• de Blob Duology - 8 GB | AVAILABLE!

• The Elder Scrolls IV : Oblivion - GOTY Edition Deluxe - 4.3 GB | AVAILABLE !

New Designers Needed - Click Here

Welcome to CorePack - Official Site for Repacks

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

-James Bond-™

Corepack Members & Staff Remembrance Day

36 posts in this topic

"Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind. Or forgotten. And we all are a family here."

Corepack Members & Staff Remembrance Day 

wpc41b5396_05_06.jpg

Here at Corepacks we understand the value of each and every member of our world beating community. We are, however, actually aware that behind all our members there is a living, breathing soul, and it is sadly inevitable that as the site, and it's members age people pass on and we will lose valued members.Let it be any reason for they left the site.

Therefore we have created Corepack Staff & Member Remembrance Day where all our lost mates, no matter how popular, will be forever remembered and honored annually on this special day.

On June 11th To 12th June each year, We all will celebrate this day for in remembrance of our teammates.

Its sole purpose is to bring to your attention annually, the fact that there have been members before you who have played a role in making this website and it's community what is is today, and that they are no longer with us. It is of course, entirely up to you how you choose to 'Remember' our lost mates.

We Have a huge respect for all staff & members who were devoted to this site and cannot forget their contribution towards it.

Lost or Retired Staff & Members:

https://corepacks.com/index.php?/search/&type=core_members&group[9]

Comment below whom do you miss. Please be respectful while commenting.

11-2012-Remembrance-Day.jpg

From Entire Corepack Crew-

-James Bond-™

Well ... You raced me to this

Happy staff and members remembrance day for u bro and for every single member and staff 

Actually my first as a staff

Damn this feels awesome man

Can't forget Areeba @Daenerystheunburnt1

She was a great friend .... May her RIP now

Happy Members and Staff remebrance day

I still can't forget about this girl - @Daenerystheunburnt1

May her soul rest in peace 

I even watched tokyo ghoul because of her profile pic and I'm so grateful because that anime was awesome.

I'll always remember her and this anime.

Happy Corepack Staff & Member Remembrance Day

3 great mods should  come back and make Corepacks better

Ahmed Uchiha 

ARKN

ZAKSOLDIER

hehe i miss my jr mod days :2:

"Even if I can't see you... no matter how far away you may be... I will always be watching you."

👆

Don't remember their names, but Uncle Iroh from GTA V debug thread and Kakaka Dark Jackal, I miss them, guys were always goofing around :3

PhippsieKhunt 

ASFOMP

One hell of a team in the old Gta 5 days

42 minutes ago, RamiroCruzo said:

"Even if I can't see you... no matter how far away you may be... I will always be watching you."

👆

Don't remember their names, but Uncle Iroh from GTA V debug thread and Kakaka Dark Jackal, I miss them, guys were always goofing around :3

itachi sensei xD xD

Hehehehehe....
I'm in the post

Thanks

and 

5 hours ago, -James Bond-™ said:

We Have a huge respect for all staff & members who were devoted to this site and cannot forget their contribution towards it.

*Insert Salute GIF here*

Anyone remembers me? or i am lost

8 minutes ago, [ShadowHacker] said:

Atleast I remember you.

Happy Members and Staff remebrance day!

@Daenerystheunburnt1 her soul rest in peace...

Let us live happily as long as possible because you do not know how long you live in this world

@[ShadowHacker] ofc we remember the naughty you ;)

52 minutes ago, [ShadowHacker] said:

I can never forget u bro

Always in our hearts