Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Latest Releases

Strange Brigade Deluxe Edition [V 1.47.22.14 + All DLCs + MULTi11] - 16.2 GB | AVAILABLE !

Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden [v1.04 + MULTi11] - 3.6 GB | AVAILABLE !

My Time At Portia [ v1.0.128791 + MULTi7] - 3.35 GB | AVAILABLE !

Onimusha: Warlords / 鬼武者 [ Eng/Jap voice + Multi8 + Bonus] - 5.2 GB | AVAILABLE !

Life is Strange 2 - Episode 1 [MULTi8] - 6.3 GB | AVAILABLE!

The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit [MULTi8] - 1.9 GB | AVAILABLE !

DESOLATE [v1.0 build 226336, -206479 + MULTi9] - 5.6 GB ! AVAILABLE !

Upcoming Repacks

Updated Repacks

The Council Complete Season [MULTi6] - 5.7 GB | AVAILABLE!

Dishonored 2 [v 1.77.9.0 + Imperial Assassin's Pack] - From 21.9 GB | AVAILABLE !

Ni no Kuni II - Revenant Kingdom [v3.00 + DLCs + MULTi7 ] - From 9.3 GB | AVAILABLE!

Dishonored Death of the Outsider (v 1.145) - From 14.8 GB | AVAILABLE!

Dying Light The Following - Enhanced Edition [v1.16.0 CD + GOG + MULTi11] - From 11.8 GB | AVAILABLE!

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Complete Edition [All DLCs + HD Textures + MULTi15] - From 66 GB | AVAILABLE !

Monster Hunter World [v163956 + 56 DLCs + MULTi12] - 14.1 GB | AVAILABLE !

-RAVEN-

The Witcher Enhanced Edition Directors Cut - CorePack | 3.7GB

Marl1997
      26 minutes ago, -FURY ™- said:

Listen bro

First of all

Thanks for your honesty and your opinion

Second .... We may had some issues in the past cuz that's normal and happens with everyone

Everybody makes mistakes .... No one is perfect

But when we say untouched we mean it bro

When our repackers re-encode any video or audio file for some reason ... They illustrate that in the NFO attached with the repack

Don't always listen to the hatters

And here you are ... Test our repacks and judge it yourself ... Don't listen to anyone else

Regards :)

Thanks for your quick respond my friend. I know corepack is the best repacker; just wanted to make sure :) 

Thanks a lot

• Like 1

-RAVEN-
      On 5/28/2017 at 6:23 PM, Marl1997 said:

Hi guys

I just heard about your repacks So I searched about your works for more info. But I heard that you Re-Encode Video and sound while you say they're untouched and this cause the game to have bad quality and even crash; for example one of may friends told me that  your repack for tomb raider 2013 goty have bad quality and bugs.I hope not making you sad with my question; I have great respect for you. So I came here to ask you; is this true ? Your repacks have this problem ? If not; the old ones don't have this problem too ? Please answer me honestly. Tnx so much and forgive me for my bad English [ I'm from iran. but I'm not a terrorist :) we are friends together <3 ]

If you check our repacks we release repacks labeled V0, V1, V2.

V0 repacks are released as soon as the game is cracked, we don't do any experiments on file types or anything and we use regular compression methods to compress V0 repacks. The target is to release the repack as soon as possible. V0 repacks are lossless, 100% identical to scene release or source.

V1 repacks are released afterwards, they have better compression ratio compared to V0, and they are lossless aswell. 

V2 repacks are for people who has limited bandwidth, they have re-encoded videos, unpacked textures etc.

The problem with people who complain about low quality videos and bad quality is they don't check NFOs before download, some people download our V2 repacks and complain about them having low quality vids and graphics. If we re-encoded or down-scaled something we always mention that in our NFOs. Many websites grab our repacks and share them without NFOs, so there is no way of knowing whether it is losseless or lossy. This is why we always recommend you to download repacks directly from our site. I'm not saying we are perfect, we have had problems with some of our repacks in the past. Everyone makes mistakes, but we are always trying to give best we can. 

• Like 1
      • Upvote 2

DeathStalker

Could someone please up the EXTRAS to another host?  This one requires an account.  :(

Thanks!

Dexxus

Wow, I didn't saw this one..

Gonna download this, Thanks so much! <3

:fighting:

-RAVEN-
      On 5/30/2017 at 3:39 AM, DeathStalker said:

Could someone please up the EXTRAS to another host?  This one requires an account.  :(

Thanks!

One more mirror added 

• Upvote 1

DeathStalker

Thanks so much!  :)

boss1001

hey bro can u make a new repack for The Witcher 2? Use the latest version form GOG Just like this one pls.....

Edited by -FURY ™-
      No need to quote the whole topic .... It makes the page longer and annoying

Priest

Finally, I got this one in my list. 10x RAVU.......

arif_rk

admin i can't instal this game from my computer but in my friend computer it can so i copy the game files to my computer but i click the exe nothing happen my computer pentium 4 with 1 gb ram and 350 vram, any solution for this problem?

Secret
      45 minutes ago, arif_rk said:

admin i can't instal this game from my computer but in my friend computer it can so i copy the game files to my computer but i click the exe nothing happen my computer pentium 4 with 1 gb ram and 350 vram, any solution for this problem?

What type of errors you got when installing the game? What is your PC specs?

arif_rk

when instal it says isdone.dll eror code - 14 my spec is pentim 4  1 gb ram

Priest
      On 12/6/2017 at 10:27 PM, arif_rk said:

when instal it says isdone.dll eror code - 14 my spec is pentim 4  1 gb ram

First let me know if your Antivirus and windows defender was on or off while installing the game? sometimes it causes problem of isdone.dll error. so try to install the game after disabling the antivirus and windows defender and then install the game. sometimes it happens because of ram issues also. Look through these 2 videos whichever works for you(I recommend you not to follow 2nd video if you are confused about anything shown in it because some people make mistakes while following steps in it):

Need help for bug

Here is something Dead Geralt BUG I am facing. Whenever I load the game my Geralt is lying dead on floor. Can't progress any further. I could use only Alt+F4 to  quit the game and F9 to reload it. Not able to open any of the save game. anyone facing the same problem? Looked on net for solutions but none are working. some says that wait for 15 minutes and he will be alive, I waited for more than 30 mins but still he is dead. please let me know if anyone have solution to this problem. I will update the post if will find anything. Thanks. I found some solution while playing the game and experiment. first is that do not use trainer and if you are using than avoid using infinite health option in trainer. another thing is that save your game while having more than 30% of your life. follow this and you will get a Dead Geralt Bug free game. Hope it will help.

Edited by Priest
      Solution of bug added

Priest

Torrent Added:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:zi2b5l3f5ff6k3ytanodmswivcgdzl7f&dn=TWEEDC-CP.ISO

Add this trackers :

udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce

udp://coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce

udp://tracker4.piratux.com:6969/announce

udp://tracker.blackunicorn.xyz:6969/announce

udp://tracker.aletorrenty.pl:2710/announce

udp://p4p.arenabg.ch:1337/announce

udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce

udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce

udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce

udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce

udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce

http://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu/announce

http://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce

http://mgtracker.org:6969/announce

udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce

udp://mgtracker.org:2710/announce

udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce

http://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

http://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce

http://tracker2.wasabii.com.tw:6969/announce

udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce

udp://tracker2.wasabii.com.tw:6969/announce

udp://tracker1.wasabii.com.tw:6969/announce

udp://eddie4.nl:6969/announce

http://tracker1.wasabii.com.tw:6969/announce

udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce

udp://tracker.vanitycore.co:6969/announce

http://tracker.dler.org:6969/announce

udp://tracker.trackerfix.com:80/announce

http://explodie.org:6969/announce

http://tracker.tfile.me/announce

udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announce

Edited by Priest
      Trackers added

ShadGates

'Sup Corepacks, is this the latest game version?. I have the game on gog but the size is doubles your repack size so I want to save my data and download your repack. But i checked your nfo your repack version is 1.4.5. and the latest game version should be 1.5.0. Can you clarify this please?.