Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
THE KNIGHT

Lacking Testers

Recommended Posts

Himanshu42

I Can Test it right now... it depends honestly. but at an average 1 repack in a day..

Edited by Himanshu42

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MAMAC

Hello im ready to test it too ....

 

My Specs:

 

Processor
AMD FX(tm)-6100 Six-Core Processor
 
Video Card
AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
 
RAM
16 GB
 
Operating System
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
 
 

Internet:
 
Optic fiber
09d5ebd941c048aa840a02718d010567.jpeg
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dan013

Specs:

7c6511ab9b.png

 

Internet:

6313205400.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
flixpix

My Specs :

CPU: Intel Core i5-4590, 3.30GHz, 6MB

Motherboard: Asus B85-PLUS,Intel B85,LGA-1150,DDR3-1600

RAM: DDR3 Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB)

Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 750Ti FTW ACX, 2GB GDDR5

Hard Drive: X3
1. Seagate BarraCuda 320GB 16MB ST3320620AS
2. Seagate BarraCuda 320GB 16MB ST3320620AS
3. Western Digital   320GB 8MB  WD3200AAJS-61B4A0

PSU: Corsair HX850W

1GB Internet Speed !

6313490847.png

Edited by flixpix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vita è finita

Maybe I can apply for this.

50Mbit/sec download
4Mbit/sec upload
i5-4690k
gtx970
16 gig ram

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BedBug

posted twice sry

 

Edited by BedBug
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SouoAmorimPT

Hello, i really love your repacks and would love to help!

Net speed: download: 110 mb/s || upload: 10mb/s.

Computer specs: i7-6700K

Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070

16GB Ram

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Patreck

My pc is more than capable for testing but my Internet is not good at all

 INTERNET.PNG.1e7054bfcc4fc291af8711756ffbc332.PNG

 

SYSTEM.thumb.PNG.66710f29fec2dbf132a0e2b1702c7f4f.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phoeni_X

I'd be glad to help. :br:

I'm on a laptop. So specs are not too great. But still decent.

Intel i5-4210U | 8GB RAM | Nvidia 840M | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

6314042144.png

dxdiag_sys.png

dxdiag_render.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jirka

Hello,

8gb of ram 

Nvidia quadro 2000 (Nvidia 1030 is coming from usa becouse in my coutry isn be avalible)

cpu Intel Xeon X5570  2.93GHz

 

 

Výstřižek.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
THE KNIGHT
19 hours ago, Kanishk said:

i5, 5th gen

gtx 920

8gb ram

20mbps net speed

i have another pc too with gt 730, 8gb ram, quad2duo e8220(overclocked to 3,4 ghz

i will add you to my own tester list , hope u be always online

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
THE KNIGHT
19 hours ago, Shadowrasta said:

Hi
I would like to help too !

Net speed is 12 Mbps but i also use my university connection wich is much better and i have a Seedbox aside. 

My laptop :
i7-6700
16Gb Ram
GTX 960M

 

 

18 hours ago, LowEnd said:

Net speed : 100Mb/s Download 40Mb/s Upload.

CPU is the problem, it's dual core but I've played most of the games up to date (incl battlefield 1, prey, the surge etc) 

Specs

Pentium G4400 3.31Ghz

Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 1GB

8GB DDR4 Ram

Win 10 x64 pro

 when u free ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
THE KNIGHT
17 hours ago, Himanshu42 said:

I Can Test it right now... it depends honestly. but at an average 1 repack in a day..

 

15 hours ago, bubobih said:

Hello im ready to test it too ....

 

My Specs:

 

Processor
AMD FX(tm)-6100 Six-Core Processor
 
Video Card
AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
 
RAM
16 GB
 
Operating System
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
 
 

Internet:
 
Optic fiber
09d5ebd941c048aa840a02718d010567.jpeg
 

plz always tell the time when u are always available and free 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
THE KNIGHT
15 hours ago, dan013 said:

Specs:

7c6511ab9b.png

 

Internet:

6313205400.png

 

 

 

12 hours ago, flixpix said:

My Specs :

CPU: Intel Core i5-4590, 3.30GHz, 6MB

Motherboard: Asus B85-PLUS,Intel B85,LGA-1150,DDR3-1600

RAM: DDR3 Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB)

Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 750Ti FTW ACX, 2GB GDDR5

Hard Drive: X3
1. Seagate BarraCuda 320GB 16MB ST3320620AS
2. Seagate BarraCuda 320GB 16MB ST3320620AS
3. Western Digital   320GB 8MB  WD3200AAJS-61B4A0

PSU: Corsair HX850W

1GB Internet Speed !

6313490847.png

i will add u both to my own list

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...