CorePack - Official Site for Repacks
Leader

Donation (for users willing to donate)

Leader    1339

Final Reminder For Every Members , If you Dont Want to Contribute For this site This site will Be shutdown After this Month. you Guys Download Games With Free Links Torrents But you cant Donate Some Amount. We Admins Team Cant Afford Monthly Cost For this site . We Already Invest 400$ X 27 Months = 10,800$

So no more we cant. If you guys Love corepack Support Us. Otherwise No more Corepack After This month

Regards,

Admin Teams

• Upvote 1

Mastes1    56

If Rapidgator and Uploaded links were added for all repacks, i'd be more than willing to donate.

At the moment i download mostly off WarezBB because of that.

Leader    1339
Just now, Mastes1 said:

If Rapidgator and Uploaded links were added for all repacks, i'd be more than willing to donate.

At the moment i download mostly off WarezBB because of that.

We Always Added RG UL link, But user Demand Free host and Torrents . So we are also Provide Free direct link and torrents.

• Upvote 1

Mastes1    56

Nothing wrong with free links Leader, but imo the site would be a lot bigger if you had Rapidgator and Uploaded links as well as the free links, more choice is always better. A lot of downloaders pay for RG and UL, look at WarezBB.

You guys can still make money off RG and UL can't you?.

Marl1997    8

Guys I really want to donate and support you but unfortunately in our country (iran) there's no way to pay for foreign country . Really no way. So sorry for that

• Upvote 1