THE KNIGHT

Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Season Pass Edition [ Multi10 - v1.8.HF3 - All DLCs] - CorePack | 36.6 GB

THE KNIGHT

Corepack.png

Title: Sniper Ghost Warrior 3
Genre: Action
Developer: CI Games 
Publisher: CI Games    
Release Date: 24 Apr, 2017

20.png

Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 tells the story of brotherhood, faith and betrayal in the most complete sniper experience ever. Take the role of an American sniper named Jonathan North, who is dropped into enemy territory in northern Georgia, nearby Russian borders. Explore large open-world maps with dynamic weather and a day and night cycle that actually impacts play and decisions. Customize weapon equipment, accessories, vehicles and a drone, and utilize the three pillars of gameplay to your liking: Sniper, Ghost and Warrior.

Go behind enemy lines with the ultimate modern military shooter. Play as an American sniper dropped in Georgia, near Russian border. Choose your own path to accomplish your missions across an unforgiving open world.

Be a Sniper: Engage your targets from the long range. Factor in scope elevation, wind speed and direction, breath control and stance along with weapon and bullet choice.

Be a Ghost: Stalk your enemies and eliminate them silently with a broad variety of takedowns. The advanced stealth gameplay includes drone recon and vertical navigation. 

Be a Warrior: Wield a wide variety of advanced weapons and modify them to suit the needs of your mission and your own personal style. Choose from assault rifles, shotguns, machine guns and even explosives. 

Be All Three: You are an American sniper dropped behind enemy lines in Georgia, near the Russian border. Ruthless warlords have taken over part of the area and it falls on you to prevent the entire country from collapsing into chaos.

50.png

ss_abd7a143e0aeae21dabfa536f3d6dff403ed1

ss_eedae17e8b4e6ad008d22ed53b900b996c5d7

ss_67a12fe26cc3d59852628bb1ac57ed3b48424

60.png

1527895869.Sniper_Ghost_Warrior_3_Season

70.png

Gdrive folder [2GB - 5GB] - Click Here

Torrent  - Click Here

Sniper_Ghost_Warrior_3_Season_pass_Edition_-_CorePack.nfo

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 17

iammhk128

NEW REPACk {V 1.8.hf3}

Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Season Pass Edition [ Multi10 - v1.8.HF3 - All DLCs] - CorePack | 36.6 GB
dl: http://dl2.dlfox.com/97/3/SGW3-V1.8-CP/

pass: www.dlfox.com

Edited by iammhk128
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

Adrian SEALELLI
THE KNIGHT

uptobox 5 gb links added

kbagi 5 gb links added

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

rabinpathak

already dloaded ur prepack......n update n crack.

do I need any kind of fix to install or run properly??                                          

• Upvote 1

Kanishk

any separate update for the previous repack

• Upvote 2

THE KNIGHT
Just now, rabinpathak said:

already dloaded ur prepack......n update n crack.

do I need any kind of fix to install or run properly??                                          

nooooooooooo

dont download any thing else

• Upvote 1

KASSA

TORRENT NOT COMPRESSED FILES PLEASE

THE KNIGHT

all links added

• Upvote 1

Dexxus

Thanks very much sir @THE KNIGHT ! <3

:fighting:

ToxicGrips

another awesome repack but sadly i have to wait for repack as its easier to download for me

• Upvote 1

Mannoroth

Just to make it clear - all the users with the previous repack, whose installation always froze at 10.9 %, had to download it again, right? There's no way how to fix it or bypass it?

I need to know it, so I could delete it and don't regret it later, if there was any solution. 

softindia

Downloaded the Repack of 32.7 GB (half of the files) .....can i use this or give up? ......or download new repack of 31.GB ?