Featured Topics :-

Currently Working On :-

• Tekken 7 Deluxe Edition [Update 2 +V1.03+ Multi12][countable to old ones] - 35.5 GB | AVAILABLE ![updated]

• Dying Light The Following – Enhanced Edition Lossless-[ v1.12.2 + All DLCs] Selective Download From  11.6 GB | AVAILABLE !

• FIFA 17 Deluxe Edition V1 [Multi15 + Latest Squad Updates] - 26 GB | AVAILABLE ! { Updated , Lang Packs}

• Titanfall 2 Digital Deluxe Edition Lossless - 23 GB | AVAILABLE !

• Titanfall 2 Digital Deluxe Edition V2 [Singleplayer Only] - 19 GB | AVAILABLE !

• Mass Effect: Andromeda Super Deluxe Edition[V1.09 + All Packs + Bonus] - 38 GB | AVAILABLE !

• Mass Effect: Andromeda Update v1.09  ONLY - 3.3 GB | AVAILABLE !

• Alone In The Dark[2008] - 4.3 GB | AVAILABLE !

• Alone In The Dark: The New Nightmare - 999 MB | AVAILABLE !

• Kane & Lynch: Dead Men [re-repack]- 2.59 GB | AVAILABLE !

• Aporia Beyond The Valley - 7.7 GB | AVAILABLE !

• SeedBox Needed

Welcome to CorePack - Official Site for Repacks

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Desmond

Request For An Installer Designing Competition

17 posts in this topic

Request For An Installer Designing Competition

I want an Installer Designing Competition.

Judges:

All of the Staff Members

Rules:

The competition will go for 2 weeks and every day only 10 member will post 2 samples of designs.(Topic Will be locked on end of day)

Every day new members should post designs.No repeated member allowed so give best when you get a chance.

Judges will conclude the competition at end of week and 3 winners will be chosen.

Voting system:

All members on site should give more votes to member whose design is the best.

Prize:

They will get a chance to feature their installer in repacks and give their exclusive designs for the repackers.

Note:

Only Members allowed for competition.(No staff will enter the competition including Me :cry: or else I will win :P  )

Benefits of competion:

We will get new designing talent on site to help repackers.

Edited by Desmond

Just now, Desmond said:

Request For An Installer Designing Competition

I want an Installer Designing Competition.

Judges:

All of the Staff Members

Rules:

The competition will go for 1 week and every day only 10 member will post 2 samples of designs.(Topic Will be locked on end of day)

Every day new members should post designs.No repeated member allowed so give best when you get a chance.

Judges will conclude the competition at end of week and 3 winners will be chosen.

Voting system:

All members on site should give more votes to member whose design is the best.

Prize:

They will get a chance to feature their installer in repacks and give their exclusive designs for the repackers.

Note:

Only Members allowed for competition.(No staff will enter the competition including Me :cry: or else I will win :P  )

Benefits of competion:

We will get new designing talent on site to help repackers.

Dammn! Cool Idea Bro

I don't think 7 days are enough to design a installer from scratch.

Just now, -PUNISHER- said:

I don't think 7 days are enough to design a installer from scratch.

Hey Bro, I Edited 1 Week To 2 Week

:(:(

my sem exams r starting this week 

so i will not be able to participate

But next year's in competition i m gonna kick all others (donkeys child)

Edited by BedBug

I'd say that's a nice idea, and will get the community worked and fired up for it! I ccan't wait to see results!

cp.jpg

Guys well i am confused you want installer to be made or the UI Design for Installer?

Best Way For Designing Installer is WIth The ASC By @Razor12911 Easy ! & 5 Days are Max. I Created a Setup with Like in 14 Hours Max !
Here is an Example :                                                                        Here is an Another Example :

image.pngsteam911.png

Edited by Rage™

& The Best Example is Here : :D WPI V6 | Custom Design By Me ( Quantum-X )

1.jpg

8 hours ago, Rage™ said:

& The Best Example is Here : :D WPI V6 | Custom Design By Me ( Quantum-X )

1.jpg

wow!!

@Desmond

It's just a request, right? I mean, is this an active competition?

And if yes, we are just designing right? Not making a whole executable files and such, right?

just a ui design or a complete installer?