Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Latest Releases

Assassins Creed III Remastered [Day One Patch + All DLCs + MULTi13] 9.1GB - CorePack V1 | AVAILABLE!

Borderlands - Game of the Year Enhanced Edition [MULTi6] - From 5.8 GB | AVAILABLE!

Borderlands : The Pre-Sequel - Remastered [7 DLCs + MULTi8] - From 7.5 GB | AVAILABLE!

Ni no Kuni™ II: REVENANT KINGDOM - The Tale of a Timeless Tome [v4.0 + 7 DLCs + MULTi7]

South Park: The Fractured But Whole  Gold Edition

World War Z [MULTi10] - 15.1 GB | AVAILABLE !

ShivShubh

Valkyria Chronicles + DLC's - CorePack V1 | 4 GB

Liryolos

Not that I'm ungrateful but can you make another version with the jap audio like in FFXIII?

joyer1234

no need for that.only 5% user who like to read subtitle.If it was made with only jap audio there would be many people requesting eng audio.

If u like jap audio that much go youtube.

Liryolos

Where did that 5% come from? Then why did they make 2 versions for FFXIII? It's because some people would really like to play the game in it's original glory as intended by the devs (which are japanese). I'm just asking anyway, so whether or not they would make one I'm ok with it.

KillerDiablo48

Thanks for thiss repack:)

BruceWayne

This game is really weird...

But excellent post as always.

THE KNIGHT

thanks again

• Upvote 1

EsREinn

thank alot....now download it 

jayceemx

Downloaded and installed successful. Thanks CorePacks!  

ph34r

how are you able to reencode the video?

i cant even play it normally (using mpc+cccp)

please tell me what to download (codec or tools)

oh yeah, is this english only?

if so, maybe asian edition like FF-XIII

Bobbykun2015

...................Thank you..................

............Thank you...Thank you

........Thank you.........Thank you

.....Thank you..............Thank you

...Thank you..................Thank you..................Thank you................

..Thank you.....................Thank you........Thank you.....Thank you

.Thank you.......................Thank you....Thank you............Thank you

Thank you.........................Thank you.Thank you...............Thank you

.Thank you............................Thank you.....................................Thank you

..Thank you.........................Thank you......................................Thank you

...Thank you....................................................................................Thank you

.....Thank you..............................................................................Thank you

.........Thank you.....................................................................Thank you

............Thank you.............................................................Thank you

................Thank you...................................................Thank you

..................Thank you..........................................Thank you

......................Thank you...............................Thank you

..........................Thank you...................Thank you

.............................Thank you........Thank you

................................Thank you....................

....................................Thank you........

please.gif.pagespeed.ce.JT5Gwgrzq-.gif plane.gif.pagespeed.ce.CCDGIDmsTW.gif pizza.gif.pagespeed.ce.w0jKyWaiB8.gif punk.gif.pagespeed.ce.phYfHIKVxN.gif  :pile:   :rule:

jdrewadora245

how can i access the dlc? 

oStarGazeRo
      how can i access the dlc? 

Trial Missions can be accessed from the Skirmish tab in-game.

'Enter The Edy Detachment' and 'Behind Her Blue Flame' can be accessed from the Extras menu.

CODEmpire
      Yeah, but I felt the quality was just fine. I wasn't ready to make a repack after seeing the size of the videos after encoding. That's why I wanted to have a confirmation with the testers, they said the quality was fine and compared to the original, I thought its looking about 50-60% in quality so that's why I said its 60% in quality. I didn't mentioned anything theoretically like its not even 30% of original in size. And one more thing, its "NOTHING RIPPED/REMOVED", now you will say where's Japanese language, well I already mentioned voice language is only in English. Your compression ratio might be better, but that depends on the type of files. Videos in your repack are of almost 2.5 GB but in our repack they are 2.91 GB, so its obvious you will get better compression. The game files are easily compressible but the videos can't be compressed. Anyway, you win ! I can't deny you are a very good repacker.

Very humble reply from ShivShubh (Thumbs Up)

I agree with ShivShubh who keep Quality beyond size plane.gif.pagespeed.ce.CCDGIDmsTW.gif

marchyde078

i'm on part 4 now but this is what happening,

direct links = Item not available The item is not available due to issues with the item's content.

userscloud = This server is in maintenance mode. Refresh this page in some minutes (but i've been checking on it since yesterday -_- )

thank you!