Hot News :-

Featured Topics :-

Currently Working On :-

• Disney Infinity Gold Collection - Separated - 17.7 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Euro Track Simulator 2 Vive la France Inc. 47 DLCs - Multi23 - 1.8 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Space Hulk Deathwing V0 Lossless + MP - 10 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Butterfly Sign Multi4 - 7.7 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • BIOS - 7.1 GB | AVAILABLE !
Welcome to CorePack - Official Site for Repacks

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Countdown until 2017!
Leader

Donation (for users willing to donate)

178 posts in this topic

Donation made . Glad to help as i have downloaded a lot of games and movies over the years from Leaders nice posts . I will help out whenever i can .

thanks mate we received thanks for supports.

Thanks a lot bladeworks

Please Donate Us. Otherwise Buy Premium From My RG/ UL or AF Links , Its very help for site

I have a question. If I donate through PayPal, how will this transaction show on my transaction list and my payment details? Any mention to this site, Corepack or any other user here? If so, does buying premium from your links would make me a donator?

I want to donate. But I don't have PayPal or bank account. Can I donate through paytm wallet. Please inform.

I have a question. If I donate through PayPal, how will this transaction show on my transaction list and my payment details? Any mention to this site, Corepack or any other user here? If so, does buying premium from your links would make me a donator?

if you donate then let me know your Paypal Id and amount , we can check

You Guys now can donate in Bitcoin

1GMuo7gcdPZCGuZEZwF5gCYLY6VULwPFoZ

plzzz tel me how much schould i donate , its my first time to donate !!!!

plzzz tel me how much schould i donate , its my first time to donate !!!!

4 dollar

PM for your account

if you donate then let me know your Paypal Id and amount , we can check

I don't have a PayPal account but my father does. The only problem is that he is using it for work so I'm not sure if I can use that ID. This was the reason I was asking on how your donation will be seen on the transaction detail list and if buying premium on your UL links counts as a donation.

But if that doesn't work I'll try to find a friend with PayPal that can help me. I'll PM Shiv asking for details when I'll get things done. Thank you for your time!

Donation done.

I don't have a PayPal account but my father does. The only problem is that he is using it for work so I'm not sure if I can use that ID. This was the reason I was asking on how your donation will be seen on the transaction detail list and if buying premium on your UL links counts as a donation.

But if that doesn't work I'll try to find a friend with PayPal that can help me. I'll PM Shiv asking for details when I'll get things done. Thank you for your time!

yes if you Buy UL account from My links which Links still Alive. or PM me i will give you Link. buy from links you are count on donator.

Hi Leader, donation done please check. Thanks for everything.

i just pm ShivShubh about a donation. Thanks for reply to my pm

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Welcome to CorePack repacks site for PC games repacks and updates.The CorePack is a friendly community of gaming world. We Repack games for fans with our customized installers included.

If you enjoy browsing this site, please consider sending in a donation to help us pay for our monthly server costs. Your donations will ensure the survivability of this site.

Click here : Donate US

Our Friendly Site : Rapid Movies