Hot News :-

Featured Topics :-

Currently Working On :-

• Disney Infinity Gold Collection - Separated - 17.7 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Euro Track Simulator 2 Vive la France Inc. 47 DLCs - Multi23 - 1.8 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Space Hulk Deathwing V0 Lossless + MP - 10 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • Butterfly Sign Multi4 - 7.7 GB | AVAILABLE !
  • BIOS - 7.1 GB | AVAILABLE !
Welcome to CorePack - Official Site for Repacks

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Countdown until 2017!
-PUNISHER-

Who to PM ? | Info About PM'ing l Reporting

15 posts in this topic

Hi Guys

This is important info about Who to PM when you need help.Please read this carefully otherwise not following this rules will be result in a warning!

I have seen many members here on CorePacks PM'ing Staff members about their game issues.So please don't PM any staff member about your game issues.

Please Follow these rules if you need help with :-

PC Games Issues :

If you have any game issue, game not working or showing an error at starting then make thread HERE and someone will help you for sure.If no one help there so you can ask VIP members HERE (They are here for help, so feel free to ask them).

Note : Don't PM Any Admin or Staff Member about games issues! We have shoutbox also to discuss the game issues.

Issues With Any Member :

If you have any issue with any member in the community, please PM his/her username to any Moderator or Elite Moderator by telling his/her mistake with you.

Note : Don't PM any Admin about this issues, if Moderator or Elite Moderator don't listen to you then let us know.

Issues with Moderators/Elite Moderators :

If you have any issues with Moderator or Elite Moderator or they are not listening to you,showing off their power, contact any Admin about this.

PM Admins If :

If you have any issues with your account, Site not working for you,if you want to suggest some ideas or want to submit complaint about the site.

Hope all of you now understand who to PM when you need help.I am going to leave this thread open so all of you can understand it and reply in back.

Reporting

We ( Mods & Elite) recently receive many wrong reports.

Please read below to what to report!

Note :

Don't Report :

• Game issues
  • Dead links
  • Suggestions

Report Only :

• Spamming
  • Ads (If user posting his/her sites ads in signature)
  • Member breaking rules

Thanks

CorePacks Admin

-PUNISHER-

[updated 06-06-2016]

Edited by

The Nice way to Clear Things.Will be Very Helpful in future.

Yup...Totally Cleared the confusion to new members.....And will help all of us...  :punk:  

The Member Must Know There IS PM Messanger and A Chat BOX like FAcebook `s :P  

Thanks for the heads up :)

topic updated - Reporting- added

topic updated - Reporting- added

Yup That was Important to be added....Good One Bro... :punk:  

Awesome

its goo to know

Thanks for the heads up guys..!!....

First I am sorry of my bad english lang.. 

I want to know why is my community reputation calcoulated negative 

well...when you post is not clear or just a spam...or maybe..insulting someone, and that someone hit that red arrow on the right, you'll get -1

please correct me if i'm wrong :P

good work punisher

yes, now i completely understand that... tanx for clearing

Hi Guys

This is important info about Who to PM when you need help.Please read this carefully otherwise not following this rules will be result in a warning!

I have seen many members here on CorePacks PM'ing Staff members about their game issues.So please don't PM any staff member about your game issues.

Please Follow these rules if you need help with :-

PC Games Issues :

If you have any game issue, game not working or showing an error at starting then make thread HERE and someone will help you for sure.If no one help there so you can ask VIP members HERE (They are here for help, so feel free to ask them).

Note : Don't PM Any Admin or Staff Member about games issues! We have shoutbox also to discuss the game issues.

Issues With Any Member :

If you have any issue with any member in the community, please PM his/her username to any Moderator or Elite Moderator by telling his/her mistake with you.

Note : Don't PM any Admin about this issues, if Moderator or Elite Moderator don't listen to you then let us know.

Issues with Moderators/Elite Moderators :

If you have any issues with Moderator or Elite Moderator or they are not listening to you,showing off their power, contact any Admin about this.

PM Admins If :

If you have any issues with your account, Site not working for you,if you want to suggest some ideas or want to submit complaint about the site.

Hope all of you now understand who to PM when you need help.I am going to leave this thread open so all of you can understand it and reply in back.

Reporting

We ( Mods & Elite) recently receive many wrong reports.

Please read below to what to report!

Note :

Don't Report :

• Game issues
  • Dead links
  • Suggests

Report Only :

• Spamming
  • Ads (If user posting his/her sites ads in signature)
  • Member breaking rules

Thanks

CorePacks Admin

-PUNISHER-

[updated 06-06-2016]

Thanks for this post Punisher

I just have a little query. Who should I report dead links to?

Thanks

Edited by

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Welcome to CorePack repacks site for PC games repacks and updates.The CorePack is a friendly community of gaming world. We Repack games for fans with our customized installers included.

If you enjoy browsing this site, please consider sending in a donation to help us pay for our monthly server costs. Your donations will ensure the survivability of this site.

Click here : Donate US

Our Friendly Site : Rapid Movies